Switch to Forum Live View Home Remedies for your Cough
7 years ago  ::  Nov 29, 2007 - 5:34AM #1
angelontherun
Most of us, depending on where you live, are in the winter months.  There are many people suffering from colds, bronchitis, and other nasty winter month sickness that cause a terrible cough.  You might have heard of this, but might not know why it works so well.  If you or a loved one is suffering from a nasty cough, rub any kind of mentholatum on the bottom of the feet and cover with socks.  This is because the bottom and top of the feet are the gateway to many organs, hands too.  The gateway to the  lungs, chest, shoulder and neck area are on the balls of your feet, and on the top by the ankle.  I have Emphysema, and I had bronchitis again for a month, as soon as I rubbed the mentholatum on, and continued doing so, my cough was gone.  I guarantee it works or my friends wouldn't have dubbed me as  'The Great White Healer'.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, keep warm and dry.

Light and Love to all,
Karyn
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 29, 2007 - 5:34AM #2
angelontherun
Most of us, depending on where you live, are in the winter months.  There are many people suffering from colds, bronchitis, and other nasty winter month sickness that cause a terrible cough.  You might have heard of this, but might not know why it works so well.  If you or a loved one is suffering from a nasty cough, rub any kind of mentholatum on the bottom of the feet and cover with socks.  This is because the bottom and top of the feet are the gateway to many organs, hands too.  The gateway to the  lungs, chest, shoulder and neck area are on the balls of your feet, and on the top by the ankle.  I have Emphysema, and I had bronchitis again for a month, as soon as I rubbed the mentholatum on, and continued doing so, my cough was gone.  I guarantee it works or my friends wouldn't have dubbed me as  'The Great White Healer'.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, keep warm and dry.

Light and Love to all,
Karyn
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 02, 2007 - 2:33PM #3
MarleneEmmett5
[QUOTE=angelontherun;102364]Most of us, depending on where you live, are in the winter months.  There are many people suffering from colds, bronchitis, and other nasty winter month sickness that cause a terrible cough.  You might have heard of this, but might not know why it works so well.  If you or a loved one is suffering from a nasty cough, rub any kind of mentholatum on the bottom of the feet and cover with socks.  This is because the bottom and top of the feet are the gateway to many organs, hands too.  The gateway to the  lungs, chest, shoulder and neck area are on the balls of your feet, and on the top by the ankle.  I have Emphysema, and I had bronchitis again for a month, as soon as I rubbed the mentholatum on, and continued doing so, my cough was gone.  I guarantee it works or my friends wouldn't have dubbed me as  'The Great White Healer'.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, keep warm and dry.

Light and Love to all,
Karyn[/QUOTE]
Karyn/angleontherun:
Hi, Karen, I'm very suspectible to catching Chronic Bronshitsis every yaer if I'm not careful.
Every year I get my flu shot, and every 5 years I get a phenumoia shot.
During the winter, I stay well wrapped up and out of drafts.
I can't stand any kind of "icy cold wind going right through me"~ I always wear a hat.
When it comes to drinking cough remidies~ Here's a few I know of.
1. When you have any bronchitsis I stay away from milk, or any milk prodducts~ especially at night.
Milk makes pfhlegm~ and pfhlegm can be nasty at night. You need your rest, not being awake.
2. If you can take Nyquil at night to help you sleep.~ Dayquil will help if you need to work.
3. Drink water ~ also when you have tea put some lemon/honey & scotch or brandy.
4. Hot steamy showers help to loosen any congestion~ take a shower and force the hot steam into your lungs.
5. I have had 3 bouts of Bronchitsis in one year~ once I had bronchotsis & a bout of stomach flu ~ I was in bed
for a month and lost 38 pounds without trying!.
6. Do you take supplements~ I take these supplements every day,some to help build my immune system.
Vitamin C, 1000mg. 4 X aday, VItamin E, 1000mg. 2 X aday, Calium/Vitamin D 1200mg, 2tablets 1 a day.
Garlic, 1 800mg capsle., Echineah 1, 350mg every day.& 1 multi vit. Centrum
7. Best cough medicine on the market: Tessalon Pearles, 100mg 1 a Day. Perscription.
8. Best OC cough medicine: Vicks 44D~ Better than Robitussin.
9. If you have a cough, keep it well lubricated~water, juice, tea. Or cough drops.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 02, 2007 - 8:04PM #4
angelontherun
Hi MarleneEmmett5,

Thank you for sharing your help and healing on Bronchitis.  lol

I'm 50 years young, and have had Bronchitis most of my adult life while living in California, finally one year it never came back.  I now live in Oregon, the man I'm care-giver to was forced to smoke outside his own home in the cold and rain.  I'd go with him so he wouldn't have to be outside alone, thus starting  Bronchitis's vicious cycle again.  I've always taken vitamins, and am now taking a powder I mix with juice called Royal Greens Ultra Blend.  It includes Antioxidents, Probiotics, Energy Boosters, and Enzymes.  It's the best thing I've probably ever found to help rid me of the heavy feeling in the chest, phelym, and cough as it seems to cut right through all the junk in there.  You can check it out at NewVitality.com.  I also add Water O-z, Oxy Drops, Electrolyes of Oxygen, 10 in juice once a day, because of the Emphysema I use 60 drops.  I don't take the cough syrups as most of them have alot of alcohol and sugars.  My mom, God rest her soul, was even getting addicted to them.  I try to do things in the most natural way I can without putting to many foreign substances in my body.  This is the first year I've gotten rid of it in such a short period of time.  This along with Menthlatum on the feet, rest and keeping warm, I feel like a million bucks!  The  vintage fur coat I have keeps me warm and dry too, this is the best I've felt in the winter, ever, anywhere!

You take care, and be good to yourself!

Love,
Karyn
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 03, 2007 - 5:01PM #5
MarleneEmmett5
[QUOTE=angelontherun;110784]Hi MarleneEmmett5,

I'm 50 years young, and have had Bronchitis most of my adult life while living in California, finally one year it never came back.  I now live in Oregon, the man I'm care-giver to was forced to smoke outside his own home in the cold and rain.  I'd go with him so he wouldn't have to be outside alone, thus starting  Bronchitis's vicious cycle again.  I've always taken vitamins, and am now taking a powder I mix with juice called Royal Greens Ultra Blend.  It includes Antioxidents, Probiotics, Energy Boosters, and Enzymes.  It's the best thing I've probably ever found to help rid me of the heavy feeling in the chest, phelym, and cough as it seems to cut right through all the junk in there.  You can check it out at NewVitality.com.  I also add Water O-z, Oxy Drops, Electrolyes of Oxygen, 10 in juice once a day, because of the Emphysema I use 60 drops.  I don't take the cough syrups as most of them have alot of alcohol and sugars.  My mom, God rest her soul, was even getting addicted to them.  I try to do things in the most natural way I can without putting to many foreign substances in my body.  This is the first year I've gotten rid of it in such a short period of time.  This along with Menthlatum on the feet, rest and keeping warm, I feel like a million bucks!  The  vintage fur coat I have keeps me warm and dry too, this is the best I've felt in the winter, ever, anywhere!

Love,
Karyn[/QUOTE]
Karyn/Angelontherun:
There's a wonderful pill called "Musinex" I take this whenever I'm feeling "Stuffed" it helps you to get rid of all of
the junk in your system.
You know something Karen~ I'm only three years older than you.
I never had any breathing problems when I was young~ I got the flu when I was 16 and the cough stayed
with me~ sometimes when I cough I sound like I'm a three pack a day smoker~ I stopped in 1999.
Stay healthy this winter.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 03, 2007 - 5:01PM #6
MarleneEmmett5
[QUOTE=angelontherun;110784]Hi MarleneEmmett5,

Love,
Karyn[/QUOTE]
Karyn/Angelontherun:
There's a wonderful pill called "Musinex" I take this whenever I'm feeling "Stuffed" it helps you to get rid of all of
the junk in your system.
You know something Karen~ I'm only three years older than you.
I never had any breathing problems when I was young~ I got the flu when I was 16 and the cough stayed
with me~ sometimes when I cough I sound like I'm a three pack a day smoker~ I stopped in 1999.
Stay healthy this winter.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jun 21, 2008 - 4:55AM #7
oneminutediettips
Fill one cut lemon with black pepper powder and salt and suck it. This reduces the intensity of cough.Add a pinch of grounded white pepper in one tea spoon of pure honey. Regular use of this 2-3 times a day for regularly for 4-5 days will cure your cough. This remedy is considered as one of the effective home remedy for cough. Eating garlic at night with meals twice a week will provide relief from cough.
www.oneminutedietitps.com
I hope this will help you.....
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook