Page 87 of 87  •  Prev 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87
Switch to Forum Live View The Joy Of Weight Loss
1 year ago  ::  Mar 06, 2013 - 5:50PM #861
Estacia

I no longer really care for fast food. Here and there is okay. I now enjoyed cooking my own food.

Karma, I hope your computer gets going soon!

Quick Reply
Cancel
13 months ago  ::  Apr 25, 2013 - 6:03AM #862
Karma_yeshe_dorje

Yeah, Estacia:

I hope your computer gets going soon!

I replaced the dead Mac with a secondhand PC. That's running Ubuntu (Linux).

I need motivation to exercise. Autumn is getting chilly. And my new medication destroys my will to do anything! Frown

Quick Reply
Cancel
10 months ago  ::  Jul 20, 2013 - 12:53AM #863
Estacia

An Average day in AZ right now is between 107-113. Making it difficult to enjoy outside activites.

I am watch my eating and I am still losing weight!

I feel good about that!

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 months ago  ::  Feb 20, 2014 - 4:18PM #864
rideronthastorm

Well Im reporting in here. Officially  2 or 3 months ago I decided that at 334 lbs I had lost 21 lbs but it wasnt enough. I was going to either start losing weight or go to see about getting the gastric Bypass surgery. I took diet pills for awhile but have quit.

I started out just eating 3 small meals a day counting calories but not fat so i ate junk fastfood like hamburgers and pizza and sweets but counted calories and ate 3 small protions a day. It was like one peice of pizza for a meal instead of 6 peices or  small kid size burger instead of huge one with an order of onion rings and a shake.

I lost some that way realized I needed to lose more and now I eat 3 small lowfat low cal meals got rid of my sweets and sweet cokes now I drink diet cokes and eat fruit for my sweets. I still eat white breads though cant get rid of everything still making changes.

I eat Weight Watchers Smart ones and Lean Cuisines for Dinner alot whole wheat cereals for breakfast and low cal healthy request soups for lunch.

I went to the docter Monday he wanted to run some indepth tests on my diabetis through blood test and urine test to make sure my diabetis hadnt progressed or to see if it had gotten better to see what meds I needed for it or if I needed insulin or not.

Got my results back yesterday. My cholesterol is 240 high but its come down from over 300. My triglycerides are borderline high but theyve come down alot and my blood sugar is 105 when fasting which is borderline high but its improved and theres no diabetis in my urine HOORAY for me!

My weight is all the way down to 313. Ive lost 42 lbs all together slower then Id like but the docter says its good healthy weight loss. He gave me an A on my diet. He also says I dont need the operation according to Medicaid and Medicare says that I have to have a family physician tor ecommend it and say that I havnt had any weight loss or any substantial weightloss sucees in a long time to be eligible for it.HOORAY IM no longer eligible to get the surgery my doctor says !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cool

Also I dont need insulin and he is putting me on bivurian though and Im staying on metforman. Bivurian is an injection Ill get once a week and my home health aid can give it to me.Its like Victozia and helps me lose weight but you dont have to take it everyday like you do with Victozia.

I also want to join TOPS Take Off Pounds Sensibly next month too.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 87 of 87  •  Prev 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook