Switch to Forum Live View Your Goals This Summer
4 years ago  ::  Jul 16, 2010 - 12:47PM #1
JanaDale

Summer isn't over, and if you made a list of personal goals to reach before September, there's still time!

What things have you challenged yourself to do before the summer ends? Take a trip? Finish a good book? Live a healthier lifestyle? Share with the community what you are trying to accomplish in the next several months.

You might be surprised at what you can do by the end of summer! 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 20, 2010 - 8:11AM #2
Minnietx

My main goal at the moment is to get my divorce finalized. That issue alone is like a huge weight on my shoulders. Once that is finished, I think I'll finally be able to get my finances in order and move on with my life. Right now it just seems like everything is up in the air.

Another goal that I have is to start walking again. Before my divorce I had been walking almost daily for an hour or more. I am slowly getting back to my routine of walking and working on losing those last few pounds that keep hanging on.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 20, 2010 - 10:05PM #3
pjhm

I have two main goals to work on this summer - continue to develop healthier life styles (eat less - move more) and take a vacation with my husband and another couple. The first "adult" vacation in so many years I can't count.  So many wonderful vacations in the past to see kids and grandkids - but now just four adults. I wonder if I will know how to act?

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook