5 years ago  ::  Jan 18, 2010 - 3:24PM #1
Intuitive

Funny, how life brings about new chapters, and new challenges that bring us to "peeling away at those onion layers". I have gone through many challenges as each of us have, and the most recent brought me to read a book that was given to my sister and I on a cruise we took where we met this incredible couple. This book was written by the "woman", "wife" who had many interesting stories to share with those onboard. 

Having received this book a number of years ago, I must admit, I put it in my "collection" of "have to read" books, but never got to read it until NOW! A time in my life where I became the total support for my sister and realized I needed "refuelling" in the area of inspiration. Although I did not know exactly what I was about to read, I did know that there was something special about this beautiful lady I met. She had an incredible attitude and when she walked into a room the sunshine and warmth would spread as a result of all she went through in her lifetime, along with a want to help make a difference.  Her name is Wendy Everett Cooke and her book is called TURN YOUR FEAR AND ANGER INTO MONEY....

I promise you will learn so much from this.... My name is Beth Gail Geller.  My story is on a site called Brightfuse.com and I have been told to share my story in the hopes of inspiring others . However, I wanted to share this with those who are eseeking inspiration....

Looking forward to hearing from you! intuitivelyours@aol.com

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook