Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

9 years ago  ::  Feb 10, 2009 - 5:58AM #1
CommieJesus
Magick, Ancient Wisdom...Star Wars...
There is much talked about this subject but the ramifications are not always clear. Why, what and how? You cannot just study the Ancient Wisdom but you must live it to fully appreciate it. It is the source of everything. Even if you are not a student at a moment you are destined in this or some future lifetime be a participant to the studying of the Ancient Wisdom or some derivative branch of it available at that time. The name or labels might be slightly different as it was with the kabala, Rosicrucian’s, Masons etc but they all were following the same path. This is a key to your awakening and source of much magic and miraculous things.
The ancient wisdom is a self contained existence that aspirant can practice and follow. If you choose the right hand path you will be on the right path. It is not mandatory however but it is suggested.
Magick, wikka, all other pagan branches are somehow connected to this age old quest, this "holy grail". They of course deny this, some of them, but in the reality it is all the same thing. The concepts are the same but the devil is in the detail.
There are some secrets I must share with you. You do not need to be awakened or be an ascended master to be protected and cared for. Your needs will be met. As soon as you start walking this path, magic will be an everyday occurrence.
The reality is that details will mislead us and lead us ashtray. I have tried to capsulate the important key points to the Ancient Wisdom but it is not all inclusive.
1) All magick and miracles are the source of your higher self. This is not the only source but IMHO the best source.
2) Ceremonies, while allowed are not necessary. If you have the time and the inclination have a ball, but it is just a smokescreen in my opinion.
3) The key ingredient of magick is the mojo, prana, life force (psychic energy), chi that we all have to a certain extent but we can lose and replenish it subsequently.
4) the reason and inclination to why we strive to do magick is essential. Contemplate it. Ask yourself honestly. IS it because you want power and money? Do you wish to use the Force for your selfish needs and ego? Do you wish to impress girls? (or boys?) AT any rate if the answer is yes to any of this, you are no longer on the right hand path.
Which by itself is not a tragedy but your path will be smoother and maybe more beneficial if you chose the right hand instead...
What is the right hand way? It is simple you must do it for selfless reasons, to show that it can be done. Not for money or fame and fortune. As long as you are an "artist", and you are expressing yourself for the sake of doing it, it will all be well. For example to demonstrate the existence of something magnificent.....some people need a little nudging and they turn around...
Paradoxically, as soon as you wish to use this for your EGO, you might lose it altogether.
This is precisely why some turn then and ask help from the, shall we say Darker forces....but I will talk about this in a different time.
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Feb 13, 2009 - 3:35AM #2
Eudaimonist
You've described your beliefs and made claims about what it can accomplish, but what has it accomplished for you?  Can you tell us a story of one of these miraculous happenings?  Also, how does your path inspire you?

eudaimonia,

Mark
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Feb 21, 2009 - 2:28AM #3
CommieJesus
When anyone is on this path as long as I have he/she will get confirmations and assurances.
I m the happy beneficiary of this knowledge and daily, practical applications of it. I do not worry about tomorrow or fret about money. I put myself out there and the Universe takes care of me. It is hard to explain but try this; Most people are trying to get ahead or get rich by making more money or advance in their fields. I advise everyone to try to "fly below the radar". I cannot be more specific. Each person must find their way and their niche. I hope this helps.

Eudaimonist wrote:

You've described your beliefs and made claims about what it can accomplish, but what has it accomplished for you?  Can you tell us a story of one of these miraculous happenings?  Also, how does your path inspire you?

eudaimonia,

Mark

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook