Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Your Financial Prayers
9 years ago  ::  Jan 06, 2009 - 6:02PM #1
BeliefnetComforter
Beliefnet would like you to share your financial prayer for this season. Whether it is a formal prayer you memorized from a sacred book or a personal prayer, please share it with the community that it may help those in need. Also, please share your financial prayer requests.
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Jan 13, 2009 - 8:56AM #2
kathyghart
Please pray my son in law Ed finds work quickly.
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Jan 16, 2009 - 1:45PM #3
prayerpat
Please pray that I may find work soon.  We have no health insurance and our COBRA costs $1,170.00 per month.
My husband is on disability and I was forced to quit my job because of a family illness.
God's Blessing and may His Holy Spirit rest upon all of us and hold us in the palm of His Hand.

thank you,
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Jan 17, 2009 - 5:34AM #4
keithparma1
I need a few finicial prayers.  I am about to loose my home, my family, everything.
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Jan 17, 2009 - 3:17PM #5
Storymaker
I need either a suitable job or other form of income to meet my family's needs. I have had 2 strokes in 13 months, lost my job because I was on probation when I had the first stroke so I no longer have my medical coverage, nor the funds to pay for "COBRA" benefits. My daughter took a full-time job, but it turns out to be an abusive situation which she tolerates so we can pay the rent. Thank you to all who offer prayers!
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Jan 19, 2009 - 2:49PM #6
lkdwhe
Please pray for my family, because of the economy, we are in danger of loosing our home.  My husband has been laid off and we are unable to make our mortgage payments.
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Jan 22, 2009 - 8:39PM #7
chrysalis102488
Please pray for us. 10 years ago, my husband and I bought some property and began building our dream home ourselves. We had a small mobile home on site which we lived in, then we both lost our jobs and my husband required hospitalization for his health. We couldn't pay the medical bills and the mobile home was repossessed, so we moved into our unfinished home, as we had nowhere else to go. At the same time, we fell behind on our electric bills and the electricity was shut off. My husband found a job, but I'm still unemployed. As a temporary measure, we bought a small generator and stayed on here, but have been struggling just to survive. We can't stay here, as this living situation is intolerable, but we don't know where to go, since our bills are mounting and we're out of resources.
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Jan 22, 2009 - 8:39PM #8
chrysalis102488
Please pray for us. 10 years ago, my husband and I bought some property and began building our dream home ourselves. We had a small mobile home on site which we lived in, then we both lost our jobs and my husband required hospitalization for his health. We couldn't pay the medical bills and the mobile home was repossessed, so we moved into our unfinished home, as we had nowhere else to go. At the same time, we fell behind on our electric bills and the electricity was shut off. My husband found a job, but I'm still unemployed. As a temporary measure, we bought a small generator and stayed on here, but have been struggling just to survive. We can't stay here, as this living situation is intolerable, but we don't know where to go, since our bills are mounting and we're out of resources.
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Jan 23, 2009 - 7:10AM #9
kkotts8
For the last 3-4 years we have felt the financial crunch. My husband is a tradesman and work has been hard to find especially in the winter. I lost my job due to an illness that is still plagueing me. I have filed for disability and am waiting for a determination from them. We have been tettering on the edge of financial crisis for so long that I have lost all hope of ever having a better life. My husband is a true tradesman and excellent in his field he works so hard to keep us afloat. Please pray for us.
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Jan 23, 2009 - 8:12AM #10
SoccerMomma7
We are a family of 7, 2 adults and 5 children (13,11,8,4,2). I am asking for prayer request because we are in foreclosure right now and our court date is February 6 at 4 pm. This will determine if we can stay where we live or if we need to move out.  We fell on bad times when my husband lost his job back in November 2007 but God was good to us and allowed my husband to find a job almost a  year later. It pays half of what he earned to pay the house. I am trying not to loose faith and become anxious and worried because it would be sinning but it is hard.  If we loose this house, we have no where to go.  With what my husband makes and the bills that go out, all we have left is $170. a month, not enough to go rent anywhere. I dont know what the future will bring and as the time for our foreclosure gets closer, I am starting to have panic attacks because I feel lost, hopeless and worried about our future, especially for our kids. I believe in prayers and I believe in miracles, I am asking for help for prayers. I know God has a plan for us but I am praying that my family and I can survive this trial of storms that we have been experiencing..
I thank you all in advance for your prayers,
Rosa M.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook