Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View Your Financial Prayers
9 years ago  ::  Jan 23, 2009 - 9:26AM #11
electricgirl
I am praying for my Brother, who is a very good and heartfelt person inside a Harley riding, trucker body.  He has finally after many years met a wonderful woman. They have been together over a year and they both work hard and laugh and love each other. He has had nothing but bad luck with 2 women in the past that have financially drained him.  Because of this, he is financially in a bind and it is taking its toll on his current relationship.  Please pray for him that he is able to get out of this financial burden.
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Jan 26, 2009 - 1:41AM #12
wwilfox
I had prostate cancer surgery on Nov. 20. I will be returning to work Jan. 26. However I don't get sick pay with this job, so I haven't been payed since that time. I will not get payed again until Feb. 13. At this point I'm not certain the little money I have will stretch to that point. I pray for a way to do so. I pray for others as well as myself in difficult financial situations.
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Jan 27, 2009 - 7:48AM #13
NaturaTerra
I am  a graduate student in my second year and I have financial aid in the form of teaching asistantship. I seriuosly pray that we don't have thia aid taken away, otherwise I won't be able to continue my studies. I also pray for all those people who stories I have read here and are in more in need then me. I wish for God to meet their needs as well as  mine.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook