Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
6 years ago  ::  Dec 17, 2008 - 8:08AM #1
dsmith63
a lot of things inspire me... a sight of a person walking and smiling amidst the tiring day inspires me.. the sun rising inspires me.. but what inspires me the most is my daughter's smile on her lips.. she has been the reason why I have chosen to straighten my path and believe again in myself.. sometimes inspiration is already infront of you yet you just don't recognize it..  my daughter is the greatest inspiration of my life....
how about you, what inspires you?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 17, 2008 - 3:58PM #2
Anbiv
Parts of my life have been very difficult the past couple of years, and I find myself at times been supremely 'un-inspired'.  When I'm at my lowest, I remind myself to keep my eyes open for inspiration and I've found that more often than not, the simplest little things will inspire me....the moon rising above buildings in the city, watching two elderly women talk and giggle at the grocery store, someone walking their dog, a kiss from my fiance...raindrops....watching deer run in the ravine behind my apartment....

Just taking one or two inspirations and holding them close to my heart can make the world of difference in my outlook of the day.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 17, 2008 - 11:16PM #3
dsmith63
You are very much right... inspiration can be drawn from the simplest things that touches the heart.. keep it close and this will surely lighten you up each time you feel down...
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 31, 2008 - 2:04PM #4
joyfulgirl
I am inspired by so many things.... vegetables, playing with my dog, my girlfriends, my grandma, playing with my niece. good books, tears, sunshine, nature, quiet, music, laughter, tears, magazines, people's stories, smiling strangers, people who laugh out loud at the library when they are reading to themselves, big hats and scarves, colors, the grocery store.... the list could go on and on and on and on.... I am inspired by life in general, i think it is just beautiful and feel truly blessed most everyday
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 06, 2009 - 8:25PM #5
ladysky
must agree with you.  my children are everything to me.  i can just look at them, and i feel that finally i did something right.  having children i think is the greatest give given, and i thank the god and goddess for blessing me so.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 13, 2009 - 4:02AM #6
dsmith63
I am heartened with all of the wonderful things that inspires people.. I almost gave up a couple of times and all I had to do is look up again, realise the strength my daughter gives me and move on..

I wish you dalai farmer all the happiness even if you're apart from your kids, although you might not see them often, the fondness and inspiration all the more is there...
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 08, 2009 - 2:54AM #7
loida_sibulo
A lot of things inspires me, my husband , my kids inspires me, when I wake up in the morning and see the beautiful view of the mountain and beautiful blue skies inspires me to face the day with gladness no matter how difficult life can bring, but most of all whenever I realized that the LORD promise me that He will be there for me anytime I needed Him and that He will not forsake me. That really inspires me.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 08, 2009 - 2:54AM #8
loida_sibulo
A lot of things inspires me, my husband , my kids inspires me, when I wake up in the morning and see the beautiful view of the mountain and beautiful blue skies inspires me to face the day with gladness no matter how difficult life can bring, but most of all whenever I realized that the LORD promise me that He will be there for me anytime I needed Him and that He will not forsake me. That really inspires me.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 08, 2009 - 7:01PM #9
Matthew1953

dsmith63 wrote:

a lot of things inspire me... a sight of a person walking and smiling amidst the tiring day inspires me.. the sun rising inspires me.. but what inspires me the most is my daughter's smile on her lips.. she has been the reason why I have chosen to straighten my path and believe again in myself.. sometimes inspiration is already infront of you yet you just don't recognize it..  my daughter is the greatest inspiration of my life....
how about you, what inspires you?

LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 09, 2009 - 3:22AM #10
Eudaimonist
Rocket launches and other expressions of the accomplishments of creative and resourceful human beings.

eudaimonia,

Mark
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook