Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
6 years ago  ::  Apr 27, 2009 - 8:42AM #11
Red Feather

My dogs inspire me. They love me no matter what I smell like, look like, or how I act. They are my inspiration to search further, deeper, and more intensely for God. I believe that God's love is like my dogs' love. No matter what, they are there for me. Indeed, they are the inspiration for my church, All Creatures ULC. We are metro Detroit's only pets welcome church. We hold our Sunday services in the back of a self-serve dog wash and indoor dog park. Everyone is welcome, humans, dogs, cats, birds, truly all creatures.

Reverend Claudia

www.allcreaturesulc.com

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 02, 2009 - 3:04PM #12
Godlywoman

There are many things that inspire me, I am mostly inspired by God and Godly people.  I feel that God has a special way of connecting his dots (Children in Christ). I am also inspired by spiritual growth, it gives me confidence in retrieving and receiving my daily blessing. I enjoy sharing testimonies with other Christians. I beleive that everything happens in life, "good or bad," is a test, and without a test we don't have a testimony, and without a testimony, we can't testify. When we share our testimonies with others it could help them deal with they have been through or have yet to go through.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 06, 2010 - 3:29PM #13
Dunamus3

My greatest inspiration comes from the Scriptures. Kindness shown by others serves as the greatest embellishment that never fails.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 20, 2010 - 4:12PM #14
BellaTerra

The ocean inspired me for almost three decades.  For 26 years, I spent at least 40 Saturday and Sunday mornings, out of 52, at the beach at daybreak.  And I used to go whenever I felt troubled.  Even in the winter, but that was not difficult in Southern CA.  Now I live in NM, and the skies and clouds and mountains inspire me most.  We are one of the poorest states in The US, and yet we're drowning in God here.  I still miss the ocean -- I will always miss the ocean -- but not enough to leave the beauty of NM and go back.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 05, 2011 - 12:44PM #15
Noelia

Many things inspire me,such as,animals (I love horses), birds flying,flowers, watching people smile, little children playing is one of my biggest inspirations,innocence,purity,love..See God in their eyes!Smile

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Feb 22, 2011 - 8:55PM #16
Estacia

Those who are surviors, who can lift thier heads up high and move on in the thier lives. The can see the good in themselves and others.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook