Switch to Forum Live View Th most Inspiring person in my life
6 years ago  ::  Dec 05, 2007 - 8:54AM #1
sammybaby18
Well I have two I have my grandmother who touhgt me to never give up and to always keep a smile on my face and then I have babie who thought me to love the lord and how to be a better person through him
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 04, 2008 - 7:57PM #2
Emmanuelle110
[QUOTE=sammybaby18;117056]Well I have two I have my grandmother who touhgt me to never give up and to always keep a smile on my face and then I have babie who thought me to love the lord and how to be a better person through him[/QUOTE]

That's so sweet.  My grandmother was also a HUGE inspiration to me.  Even though she passed away a few years ago, I know I won't let her memory die too because I believe that a part of her still lives on in me.  My inspiration also comes from Mandisa (American Idol season 5) because of her unyielding faith.  Interestingly enough, she inspired me to find Jesus, and in turn He inspired me to be a better person.  It's amazing how life can work like that.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 19, 2008 - 8:28PM #3
boodlebear
My mother. She's lived passed the timeline the doctors gave her to live. She has lung cancer. My mother raised both my brother and me after my father died when I was 2yrs old. She made it seem so effortless. Not for nothing does she prefer to be called The Ol' Barracuda! I love my mom.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook