6 years ago  ::  Nov 27, 2007 - 11:16AM #1
Beliefnet_inspiration
Is there a special gift you are hoping to surprise someone with this holiday season? What is it?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2007 - 8:04AM #2
Shaner

YES, I bought my Aunt, who's only 7 yrs. older than me a DVD Collection of the "Best of Motown".  I can't wait until she see's it, she grew up listening to the Supremes, etc., and I can just see her dancing along and singing with all these songs she still know's by heart! 

What about you Dena?  I promise I won't tell, lol.

Sandy
"Lord, to whom shall we go?  You have the Words of Eternal Life"
"Philippians 4:13. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2007 - 12:40PM #3
Beliefnet_inspiration
Hi Sandy--My boyfriend has been drooling over the latest XBox 360 game console for awhile now....so I'm going to surprise him with it for Christmas.  It's pretty pricey...but the look on his face will make it all worth it. :)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2007 - 1:50PM #4
Shaner
Hi Dena,

Aw, what a sweet girlfriend you are!   I get a big kick out of surprising family, friends, just to see the look on their face....Priceless! 

Hm, wonder what he'll surprise you back with!

Sandy
"Lord, to whom shall we go?  You have the Words of Eternal Life"
"Philippians 4:13. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2007 - 1:58PM #5
Sacrificialgoddess
I am buying my husband a piano.  It can't be a surprise, because I want it to be the perfect piano, so I want him to be able to talk to it and develop a relationship with it, but it is the perfect gift for him.  If we can find the right one, that is.  ;)
Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2007 - 2:01PM #6
Beliefnet_inspiration
A piano!  What a wonderful gift!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 18, 2007 - 8:25AM #7
Gc2007
I have made my girlfriend a new teddy bear from Build a bear shop. She doesnot know it plus her birthday is the 22 of december so i am going to put the cross necklase around it neck.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 12, 2008 - 6:35PM #8
Shirleyml
I surprise my grandmother with a cup with the photo of my brother and his wife and i enlarge a photo of my brother, his wife, and my grandmother together and put it in a beautiful frame.

I also surprise my cousin and his wife with similar cup but his wife got a cup with the picture of her and her mom together.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook