Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
6 years ago  ::  Dec 28, 2007 - 9:08AM #11
dunimus
(Romans 1:25)
Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
Come check out my forum thread!!!

http://community.beliefnet.com/go/thread/view/43901/14386648/The_Biblical_Answer_to_The_Epidemic_of_Sickness
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 08, 2008 - 10:30AM #12
charlita13
I loved your post! ( I also love your name)  Going back to church each Sunday is one of my New year's resolutions. I love going to church. It gives me such a good peaceful feeling. Seems to make my week run smoother if I go. I love the singing. In my chrch we sing for about 45 minutes before the sermon. Sometimes I just close my eyes and feel the peacefulness enter me. I don't feel like you have to go to church to be a christian but it gives you such an uplifting feeling and feeling of power. Thanks for your post.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 10, 2008 - 6:31AM #13
mom2-4Angels
thanks for the share.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 19, 2008 - 11:52AM #14
pmcarol121
excellent  and very true I to have been going to church for a long time 60+ years but one sermon stays in my mind a sermon on forgiveness some 20 years ago
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 19, 2008 - 11:43PM #15
angelwilson
I Love because I know I'm going to learn more about Jesus. It's like when some people love a certain sports figure they  know everything about him where he was born who is  mother is what school he went whats his favorite food and so on and so on.Thats the same way I feel about Jesus and the more I go to church the more I learn about him that's how you feel when you love someone you want to learn more about them as the years go on.I have been going to Church half of my life and I certainly can't remember all the sermons I don't even think the Pastor can remember all his sermons but he gives you scriptures you can refer to when you are at home so you don't have to remember just read the scriptures again. Another plus about going to Church you get to meet people,hear good singing,it's all about fellowshiping unless you just don't like being around other people.My daughter told me she can pray at home, sure you can but that's not all we do at church we really do have a good time church is not boring like it used to be when everybody was wearing them big hats and turning their noses up at people that they throught wasn't good enouh to come in the Church,believe me I have been to a lot of different churches trying to find a church home because I moved to another state the church has really really changed,I go to church even when Im sick and pray for healing while Im there by the time I get home I feel much much better.I could go on and on but I won't!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 19, 2008 - 11:50PM #16
angelwilson
Mother Nature is not a Church it is a made up name for something God created in Geniuses God created all things.[QUOTE=Rayah;163569]Mother Nature is my church.
Mother Earth is my minister.
I listen to Her through Nature.
That is all I need.
Blessed Be.[/QUOTE]
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook