Page 5 of 6  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Share your good news
5 years ago  ::  Jul 03, 2009 - 11:02PM #41
Umai

I had a very humbling and mystical vision today.

I wrote about it in my journal here.

Go check it out....

Blessings to all!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 06, 2009 - 5:12PM #42
Evidence48

My good news is that I am above ground today. I have been granted another chance to make someone smile, say a kind word, help them through a tough time, being a listening ear or just simply say I love you. That is good enough for me. Our work is not our job. Our job is to do the work of the lord, by sharing with others and those that do not believe, that God is real and his purpose for creating us to serve him and each other. Love is a four letter word that has so many poweful effects.

The best news that I have heard all day was when God woke me up this morning and whispered I love you in my spirit. That was so fulfilling. If he never does anything else for me he's done  enough to last me a life time. His grace and mercy is sufficient for me. It is well with my soul. For those of you that appreciate a friend that loves at all times no matter what you do, blow God a kiss. He is worth it and more.

Dear God :Thank you for your son Jesus.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 06, 2009 - 5:16PM #43
lulu2

I awoke to see another beautiful day, in a land that accepts people who think, pray and worship, or not, differently. And for that I am greatly blessed. God will always be the expression of Americas Heart

Without the Soul of Christ alive in us...we are nothing but empty shells...
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 08, 2009 - 5:24PM #44
Rbrooklyn

today i find myself grateful for my family and the faith they inspire. i know it seems a little silly but i've been thinking about it today because i just watched this video about this book, Have a little Faith. it's by Mitch Albom and he talks about his journey to faith through this relationship with his rabbi and a pastor in Detroit. i found it really moving. i'm not really that close with my imam, but i guess my family, especially my parents, are like my guides in my faith.

Anyway, in case you want to see it, it's on YouTube here

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 24, 2009 - 2:19PM #45
Deb4life

I just want to say how greatfull and blessed I am to have so many praying for me. I can not do this without the prayers. I have cancer and I am fighting it to the end. Thank you God for my moral supporters.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 28, 2009 - 11:30PM #46
D.benitez

God blessed my family and I with a BIG house after living in a small apartment for 5 years. Now we have plenty of room. Best thing is, it just came to us unexpecting. We had been praying for this day and are very happy. On top of this, my husband and I are going to be grandparents for the first time. We will be having a grandson in October.Smile

Blessings to all,

D. Benitez

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 16, 2009 - 11:03AM #47
darlene48

Oct 13, 2007 -- 10:01PM, Beliefnetsabee wrote:

What are some great things that have happened to you lately?

On August 3rd of 2009 A man contacted me. We hit it off from Hello. We have been friendsnow for 2 weeks. He is truly a God sent. He respects, understands , and cares about me. He is the man I have been dreaming about. We have so much fun and I feel he is my best friend. The only problem is my girlfriend is jealous and mad at me because I devote all my time talking and hanging out with him. God has sent him to me. I believe we met a long time ago before we were even born and God created something special between us. I am taking the inniative to seek what we will find may it be love, true love, or engagement, or marriage I honestly want to seek what we will find together as one. This has been the most wonderful journey I have ever been on in my entire life and for some reason maybe because of all the bad breaks in my life God has come forward to offer me peace and happiness for the remainder of my life. He is a joy. He makes me laugh when I am sad, He gets me out of my stuff when im in it, and he cares and respects and listens to my good and bad and makes me see where things went wrong or how I dont need to think that way. He always tells me take a deep breath and calm down. One step, one day at a time. He never knew that is how I must live my life to survive. Its like he knows me and I know him. It is so beautiful and I have never had a friend or best friend as loyal as he. I wanted and needed to share because God does work in mysterious ways. Amen.

D.McCann Rutland, Vt.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 24, 2009 - 2:39PM #48
Vanhookdee

What great things have happend to me lately: The lord woke me up this morning, first and formost, my family is together, safe and healthy. and we attended chruch yesterday it was awsome, I need that so bad. I got a small check I was not expecting.....  (:

God bless you all and keep you safe in his hands...  (:

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 28, 2009 - 7:52AM #49
huggypuggy

I feel blessed as God has given me the most precious gift in the form of my child. He not only brightens my life but is also brightens others lives also and he is loved by everyone. He is the moswt positive person and gives me support by his positive talks. I LOVE HIM A LOT AND THANK GOD FOR GIVING ME SUCH A BEAUTIFUL GIFT. THANK YOU LORD.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 22, 2009 - 3:14PM #50
Vanhookdee

These are all great things lets not forget who allowed these things to happen the one and only Thank you Lord, for allowing me to wake up this morning.... (:

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 5 of 6  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook