Page 1 of 6  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Share your good news
7 years ago  ::  Oct 13, 2007 - 10:01PM #1
Beliefnetsabee
What are some great things that have happened to you lately?
I always remember that for every word typed there is a real person sitting behind the keyboard.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 26, 2007 - 8:03PM #2
Karma_yeshe_dorje
My body mass index dropped from obese to overweight.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 28, 2007 - 5:54AM #3
ReikiLady22
Hi BeliefnetSabee,

Wanted to share this great news..I am channeling new guides and angels and actually feel myself lifting up to a higher level of conscious awareness.

Not sure if this is the place t o share this news, but I am elated and felt compelled to join in.

Blessings,
RL22
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 30, 2007 - 11:52AM #4
Beliefnetsabee

ReikiLady22 wrote:

Hi BeliefnetSabee,

Wanted to share this great news..I am channeling new guides and angels and actually feel myself lifting up to a higher level of conscious awareness.

Not sure if this is the place t o share this news, but I am elated and felt compelled to join in.

Blessings,
RL22

That's really great news. Thanks for sharing.

I always remember that for every word typed there is a real person sitting behind the keyboard.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 04, 2007 - 1:22PM #5
Flix
I found the love of my life.

I was able to see what I can do and which tasks are just too big to take on and I was able to let them go.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 08, 2007 - 8:19AM #6
Karma_yeshe_dorje
Please explain the basics.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 08, 2007 - 8:23AM #7
Karma_yeshe_dorje
[QUOTE]Asst. Community Manager[/QUOTE]

What is your subjective feel for the change in community behaviour?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 27, 2007 - 4:07PM #8
lynnrosie
I am truly blessed when I say this...My husband is gettting the help he needs and has been at it going on two months now.  He is recovering in a program for alcohol & drug abuse.  I can see a big change in him and it is all by the grace of God that he has stayed this long!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2007 - 1:37AM #9
UnGravenImage
I am blessed and privileged to be the founder of a whole new theory of art, which is called UnGraven Image.
A few years ago I began experimenting with a belief held by all branches and denominations of Christians and Jews, plus mentioned in the Koran, that when the Lord Created the universe in Genesis Chapter 1, by speaking the world into existence, the letters of those words are the symbolic basis for the physical universe. According to all three Abrahamic faiths, those letters are Hebrew, and Torah font Hebrew for scholars. There is no dispute that the First Testament is in Hebrew buy then translated.
So as an artist I experimented with painting using the 22 Hebrew letters to represent what cutting edge elementary physics calls branes or strings the pre-matter and smallest essential particles of the universe.   I showed Christian friends, other artists and rabbis who all thought I was really on to something. The work has a kind of kinetic energy. As I worked I came to realize that the meaning of a work is inherent in its strokes -- and without some kind of stroke -- most art would not exist. A stroke is as essential to an art work as pre-matter is essential to form our universe.
Then I realized that since Torah font Hebrew is binary the works also reference concepts of duality, which meant important concepts in many religions, including Buddhism, Hinduism (yin yang) and of course the Abrahamic concepts of good and evil, plus the Tao is fully based on dualities. Plus, of course, contemporary science, from PCs to genetics, physics and more is using binary systems.
Through art we could all come together, be inspired and share a vision of a new way of seeing the world. We could see a reality that lies beyond our normal visual perceptions, and know that the world is not as solid as we think, but bursting with opportunities and inspiration.
For Jews and Christians, physicality is created, now and forever by the Words of Our Creator.
Since every stroke is a letter the injunction in the 10 Commandments not to make a graven Image is followed as even though an image seems to appear, all that is actually there are letters from Bible texts. The letters are interwoven, they are glazed over, painted one over the other much the way one could picture atoms, or the mush smaller tiny branes as the form and unite to make the universe.
I am very blessed to be doing this work. I was a trained as an artist but was a professional writer previously. Now I write about what I am doing in an inspirational weekly blog at the UnGraven Image web site. Now I understand what people who say they have a calling mean.
In the past few years I have met and been contacted by people of all faiths who ask questions and bless me with their comments. People are blessed by my paintings and prints in their homes and places of work and they share their stories with me. It is a wonderful adventure! Recently I wrote a manifesto that is now free to download at the site, and I believe this will turn into an art movement.
Thanks for this opportunity to share with you.
Judy Rey Wasserman
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 04, 2008 - 2:07AM #10
mom2-4Angels
my horoscope was pretty good..said I would be getting cash and won 20 bucks on a scratch ticket

my 71/2 year old gave me a shoulder rub tonight, which was great!!

in about a month I will no longer be housed by Catholic Charties, for 2 years I have been in their "coming Home" program, but I just got my section 8 and the inspection for section 8 passed, so I will be able to stay here as my landlord is taking the voucher...means good things, I don't have to pick up and move again and my kids and I have stability!
I feel so blessed.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 6  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook