Page 6 of 6  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6
Switch to Forum Live View Share your good news
5 years ago  ::  Sep 24, 2009 - 1:05PM #51
Dviolet

The Autum sun the Autum air the Autum sky the Autum leaves...for these I am forever grateful to a Universe who knows nothing but love of life and love for us.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 28, 2009 - 4:52PM #52
Kpj

I am on a spiritual journey and have opened myself to all religions. (If you look hard, you will find more similarities than differences) I trust myself to find the way. I am happy. Innocent

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 01, 2009 - 9:26AM #53
Derekj

Do you know who Fr. Robert Barron is? This is a reading selection from one of his books and it tells the story of Rose Hawthorne (Nathaniel's daughter) who lived a remarkable life.

You can find it here:

payingattentiontothesky.com/2009/05/10/r...

There's a link to Fr. Barron's site there as well.

Regards,

dj

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 11, 2010 - 7:08PM #54
Artcures

I went to the Bahamas for ten days of relaxation. At the border, getting there, Customs took my white tube of paint because it was too big. There would be no place on Bimini to buy more. I found the local art teacher on the island, and before I could finish my story, he had prepared a jar filled with white paint for me. 'Merry Christmas' is all he said.

The next week I was invited to visit and speak to the art class. I always bring an artcure or two with me when I travel, and here was the perfect home for one. I spoke about how important art is not only for us to use our creativity, but to inspire others while sharing this gift.

It was a good day. Happiness really is found in giving. You can see the artcure at www.artcures.ca

Artcures Inc.

helping hope grow

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 21, 2011 - 10:12AM #55
Estacia

My faith has carried me through my current troubled times.

I would not beable to handle these trial w/o God and my faith... to me that is Good News!

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 6 of 6  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook