Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Another warm day, but right now it's about 80 degrees at 4:49pm...breeze today so it wasn't so...
3 years ago  ::  Jul 10, 2015 - 4:56PM #1
keegon
Another warm day, but right now it's about 80 degrees at 4:49pm...breeze today so it wasn't so hot or humid..picked up meds, then went to the Dutch market and bought zucchine loaf and a pumpkin loaf, the pumpkin I probably shouldn't have, but I'm going to eat all of it..haha, then a trip for needed groceries and cat food.

I saw this picture on FB, shared it but since it came from one of those Genealogicl sites, don't know if it will share...pretty amazing..if I get some energy, I'd love to make one of these..
 now that's alot of work and research!!

Here's a picture my brother emailed me, it's from 1968..I was 18, (far left corner)  I love this one because my Grandmother is in it and I don't have many pictures of her....
 what a *motley crew* as my longer brother would say :)  Michael, my brother who passed in 2010 is not in this picture, maybe he took it, no one seems to remember..

LAP:  thanks about my family, I really am hoping we get close again.  If I have to be the *effort giver* I am willing...I miss them and all this crap shouldn't of happened in the first place.

ok, almost time for me to think about supper...have a great weekend..hugs, keegon :) 
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 11, 2015 - 12:07AM #2
JoyceB53

Love that family photo, big family.  You were a cutie when you were younger...still are.  I can't imagine having the patience to sit down and draw that geneology chart, and then fill it in.  OMG!!  And being as nosey as we all know I am, how come you didn't post up on The Front Desk?  I'm glad to see you wherever you post, I'm just being nosey, lol.

Today is the day that the Lord hath made; we shall rejoice and be glad in it.

---Psalm 118:24
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook