Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Cell phone technology & inhibition of melatonin production in human brain is related to many cancers
5 years ago  ::  Jan 08, 2013 - 3:16PM #1
christine3
Resonance - Beings of Frequency (film documentary)

In nature (removed from cities and large populations), if insects, birds, amphibians, fish are affected by electromagmetic frequencies which cause their spontaneous death, how does our radiation environment which is millions of times more polluted by man-made frequencies, affect our ability to THINK, Navigate and Exist? 

This documentary is the product of 60 years of scientific research on the human body and mind in relationship to the Schumann resonance (pulse of the earth), which humans and all lifeforms on this planet have evolved with! 

Cities are so polluted with electromagnetic frequencies that measurements of the Schumann resonance have to be conducted out at sea.  What affect does being cut off from the Schumann resonance have on our health?  Please circulate this documentary.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vb9R0x_0NQ

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 19, 2013 - 3:11PM #2
andrewcyrus

Hi Christine, Thanks for the post, I think the telephone and infotechnology spooks squashed all the warning signals given in these research reports in order to sell a lot of cell phones.. Its a mega business, same as beef, and the reclassification of mad cow infected brains as a genetic bleep classified as "Alzheimers".. Our brain matter is amazing, we process information and retain data better than the best chips produced out of silicone valley.. I think the next cancerous invasion of the brain matter will be, another mega movement by humans to accept some microscopic nanobots into their brain to recieve transmissions, and also fight tumor producing radical cells. Big brother knows no boundaries when people in power let tyrants roam free.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 19, 2013 - 11:27PM #3
christine3

Sep 19, 2013 -- 3:11PM, andrewcyrus wrote:

Hi Christine, Thanks for the post, I think the telephone and infotechnology spooks squashed all the warning signals given in these research reports in order to sell a lot of cell phones.. Its a mega business, same as beef, and the reclassification of mad cow infected brains as a genetic bleep classified as "Alzheimers".. Our brain matter is amazing, we process information and retain data better than the best chips produced out of silicone valley.. I think the next cancerous invasion of the brain matter will be, another mega movement by humans to accept some microscopic nanobots into their brain to recieve transmissions, and also fight tumor producing radical cells. Big brother knows no boundaries when people in power let tyrants roam free.

I think I heard that the population is dropping.  The radiation environment isn't doing us any good. 

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook