Switch to Forum Live View The abuses and tortures of mind control technologies
2 years ago  ::  Jun 25, 2012 - 5:19AM #1
Soleilmavis
I wish to bring your awareness of the secret abuses and tortures of mind control technologies.

God gave mankind freedom and liberty. God never controlled mankind’s minds. Only Satan and his supporters wanted to control mankind’s minds. Nazis were the first to develop the mind control weapons. With the help of Satan, they even wanted to conquer the whole world. Even though Nazis were destroyed, their mind control weapons spread out all over the world. More followers of Dragon and Beast started to research and develop mind control weapons and they wanted to control their followers and also used their mind control weapons to abuse and torture God’s people secretly.

Mind control technologies are weapons which use drugs, electronic microchip implants, nanotechnologies, microwaves and /or electromagnetic waves to subvert an individual's sense of control over their own thinking, behavior, emotions or decision making by attacking the brain and nervous system.

I had collected many reported articles which introduced 'mind control technologies'. The listing of these articles would not mislead readers; it was a short cut for readers to learn what mind control technologies were.

peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/introduc...

Stories about Soleilmavis Liu 

The Fact and evidence of abuses and tortures of mind control technologies:

I was controlled by remote Voice to Skull technologies and Mind Control technologies, and I was brought inside US Embassy in Hong Kong
(peacepink.ning.com/profiles/blogs/kidnap... )

Life of Soleilmavis in Brief Summary
peacepink.ning.com/profiles/blogs/lifeof...

Soleilmavis case summary of mind control abuses and tortures
peacepink.ning.com/profiles/blogs/soleil...   

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 21, 2012 - 4:07AM #2
Estacia

Reading this is torturing my mind.

UHHHHHHHH

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 22, 2012 - 1:49AM #3
Soleilmavis

The Bible had prophesized that Beasts would wage war against God's holy people and to conquer them during Judgment days (Revelation13:7); How similar it was between victims situation of persecution and the Bible’s prophecy. Mind control weapons could definitely conquer God's people by control their behaviors, emotions and even their thoughts. Mind Control Victims were stripped of their rights and abilities of being righteous and just which were taught by God. 

The Bible also prophesized that beast was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation (Revelation13:7), so God people could not get help from people when they suffered persecutions. The situations of mind control victims were exactly same with this prophecy; victims could not find help all over the world for many years.

And God chose victims to be his soldiers to fight against such horrible crime and seek justice on the earth.

2 Timothy 2:3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 28, 2012 - 1:14AM #4
Estacia

Just what is it that you are trying to convay?

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 28, 2012 - 7:19AM #5
Soleilmavis

Victims had suffered for many years. But governments covered such horrible crimes, public ignored victims complaints and did not help.

Victims sufferings had proved that there were no justice on the earth.

Only God had been helping victims and encouraging them to expose such horrible crimes to public and be a soldier of God to fight such injustice.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 months ago  ::  Jan 18, 2014 - 5:39AM #6
Mikewilson

Here I would like to add that the government is not able to help everyone because there is a misuse of power and not one cares about the other person. Sometime I have seen that people are trying to get advantage of being victimized in a wrong way. There is a strong need of handling these things in a sensitive approach, which government is failing.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook