Switch to Forum Live View EPILEPSY SUPPORT GROUP
4 years ago  ::  Dec 29, 2010 - 1:32PM #1
MarleneEmmett5

If anyone knows of anyone who either has or they themselves suffer from Epilepsy this is the
place to talk about it. Ask questions,tell your story, tell of what medications you've been on or
have tried in the past, what reactions you've had or not had to them.

It's also the place to ask for Prayers for suffers of Epilepsy,especially the very young little
children, right now I know of a little 2 year old little girl named Molly, who's having really bad
reactions to her medication, and the doctors are playing "Guess the medication roulette"

This poor little girl has been in hospital in the last 5 days twice,one time having 47 myocolonic
Seizures, I'm asking for your Prayers for little Molly, if you want to learn more about her, go to
www.epilepsysocietyofamerica.com and join the site and the thread "The Storm Within"

I've been a Epilepsy suffer since age 6, I'm 56 now, and GrandMAL seizure free for 24 years.

Please just don't stop and read this if you have any tips for dealing with children who suffer
from Epilepsy please leave them here.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Feb 24, 2013 - 9:30PM #2
Hippyman
I'm glad I saw this post.  I have suffered from epilepsy, since I was 11, been on almost every medicine out there, and none of them seemed to work for me.  Finally, the owner of the gym where I workout told me about neurofeedback.  I went down for several non-invasive treatments, and they helped massively.  Read about it at www.thesamscenter.com
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook