Switch to Forum Live View well, its been several months since i have been in on beliefnet, i used to be odiecom, but i...
4 years ago  ::  Dec 22, 2010 - 3:03PM #1
odiebob

well, its been several months since i have been in on beliefnet,  i used to be odiecom, but i cant remember my password lol.   i hope everyone is doing well.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 02, 2011 - 5:46PM #2
Agnosticspirit

Hallo odiecom/odiebob, welcome back to Beliefnet! I hope all is well with you and you're still staying clean and dry. 

It's been awhile since I've seen you on this board... Beliefnet changed hands and is under new ownership. The change of hands hasn't had too great an impact on the community, although it seems to be more difficult to get things fixed. 

I hope you had a Merry Christmas and wish for you a happy and safe New Year.

AS

Tribalism, ethnocentricism, racism, nationalism, and FEAR is the Mind Killer... >:(

For user to user support and to look up the latest glitch reports, check the Beliefnet Knowledgebase by clicking on the link below!

Beliefnet Knowledgebase
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2011 - 8:32PM #3
Xena4Christ

HiYa, Odie!!!  Yeah, I haven't been about in a bit either but thought I'd finally check in.   My girls had completely virus ridden both our compies and I finally HAD to get them fixed as the school my two are attending  (I had one graduate last year!!!)  made it mandatory to register on-line this time.  Two more to get through the ol' school system now!  Then what?  I dunno. 

Are you doing ok buddy???   You use ta be a BIG inspiration for me!  As was Agnostic and......  A big black cat comes to mind but I can't quite get there...    anyway,  getting by on my end.   I'm not perfect by any means but thank God for God, you know?  I'm still 100% certain there is the whole afterlife thing going on and that and only that keeps me moving forward. 

Hope all is going well for everyone who lays eyes on this!  C-ya!

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook