4 years ago  ::  Nov 18, 2010 - 9:48PM #1
nanalulu222

I am so glad I had this forum pointed out to me, I forgot it was here.

At the beginning of Sept. I had surgery to remove a lump from my breast and they found 0.1cm of cancer, sounds small, but scary too!  Cancer is cancer (like my doctor said).

Three weeks later I had another surgery to remove some more tumors, fortunally they were benign.  I am doing radiation treatment now, in my 3rd week.  I feel tired more, and I have redness and a little soreness. 

I am a Christian, so I pray about my healing all the time, as I do for ALL that have cancer of any kind.

Thanks for reading, and to all out there that are suffering or had suffered from cancer, my prayers are with you!

Many Blessings,

Nanalulu222

Conservative Christian.  Remember: you're unique, just like everyone else.
DJW community host.
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 18, 2010 - 9:54PM #2
Stardelta7

May the blessings of the lord continue to be with you and that you are washed with continued healing.  I have many friends and family that are being healed and surviving this. My best friend has survived it for 26 years and I know because she was diagnosed right before my youngest son was born.  She is a strong believer in God and when they ruled her out God did not.  She has never given up though when first starting treatment which in 1984 was not as good as it is now she was really sick but it gets better.  Much love and prayers for you and yours.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2010 - 7:31PM #3
nanalulu222

Nov 18, 2010 -- 9:54PM, Stardelta7 wrote:

May the blessings of the lord continue to be with you and that you are washed with continued healing.  I have many friends and family that are being healed and surviving this. My best friend has survived it for 26 years and I know because she was diagnosed right before my youngest son was born.  She is a strong believer in God and when they ruled her out God did not.  She has never given up though when first starting treatment which in 1984 was not as good as it is now she was really sick but it gets better.  Much love and prayers for you and yours.

Thank you so much!  That is wonderful that your friend has survived it for 26 years!  I had an ex-sister-in-law that fought it for 15 years, but lost the battle at the beginning of this year.  So, it was scary when they found mine, but I WILL keep a positive outlook, as I know there are many that do survive it.

Thanks for your prayers, that is VERY sweet!

DJW community host.
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 10, 2010 - 6:04PM #4
nevillenosher

All the best for your nanalulu!  It is good they found it small.  Hope your treatments and recovery time all go well.

Blessings be with you,

Malcolm

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 31, 2010 - 6:42PM #5
nanalulu222

Dec 10, 2010 -- 6:04PM, nevillenosher wrote:

All the best for your nanalulu!  It is good they found it small.  Hope your treatments and recovery time all go well.

Blessings be with you,

Malcolm

Thank you so much Malcolm!  That is very sweet!

I finished my radiation treatments on Dec. 20th!  And all is going well so far! 

Thanks to all that sent their prayers!

DJW community host.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook