Page 14 of 19  •  Prev 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 Next
Switch to Forum Live View "Laughter is the best medicine"
3 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2011 - 12:09PM #131
joycon

LOL Mike. Whn my grandson was in Iraq a couple of his buddies backed one of those gator type vehicles into him to see how far he would bounce. They put  a mattress on the ground behind him. He missed it. Yeah, he was a willing participant.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2011 - 5:33PM #132
Guessses

Anchorman-Afternoon Delight

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eplbDbp6XJQ&NR=1

Infinite Blessings
Mike/NAFOD
"Lord, please, protect me from Your followers!"
"WWBD? Buddha- Does it matter? If you are enlightened it does not. If you are not enlightened it still doesn't matter."
"If you go looking to place blame, eventually you'll wind up blaming the Gods"
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2011 - 7:00PM #133
Guessses

The Mean Kitty Song in HD!!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsbL6CahtvE&feat...

Infinite Blessings
Mike/NAFOD
"WWBD? Buddha- Does it matter? If you are enlightened it does not. If you are not enlightened it still doesn't matter."
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 02, 2011 - 2:53PM #134
karbie
Dear Mike--
  I sent this one on to my son, since Moses is also prone to hunting his feet and using them as chew toys--that's why Moses has his own tiger about as long as he is to play with beside finding new places to explore. Too bad the cat doesn't recognize snow emergencies and was demanding play time at 6:30 this morning.Neither of them thought it was endearing.

All this reminds me of an ancient joke.
 An old woman was sitting out on her run-down front porch with her cat on her lap..
 A genie suddenly appeared and told her that she could have 3 wishes as long as they were about her. First, she wanted her decaying house turned into a castle with servants and riches. Her next wish was to be a beautiful young princess. her final wish was that her tom cat should turn into a handsome Prince that she could marry.
As an incredibly handsome man appeared where her cat had been, the genie disappeared.
the prince came to her, hugged her, and purred smoothly into her ear.."Isn't it a shame that you had me fixed?"
"You are letting your opinion be colored by facts again."
'When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you."
these are both from my father.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 02, 2011 - 2:56PM #135
Guessses

Feb 2, 2011 -- 2:53PM, karbie wrote:

Dear Mike--
  I sent this one on to my son, since Moses is also prone to hunting his feet and using them as chew toys--that's why Moses has his own tiger about as long as he is to play with beside finding new places to explore. Too bad the cat doesn't recognize snow emergencies and was demanding play time at 6:30 this morning.Neither of them thought it was endearing.

All this reminds me of an ancient joke.
 An old woman was sitting out on her run-down front porch with her cat on her lap..
 A genie suddenly appeared and told her that she could have 3 wishes as long as they were about her. First, she wanted her decaying house turned into a castle with servants and riches. Her next wish was to be a beautiful young princess. her final wish was that her tom cat should turn into a handsome Prince that she could marry.
As an incredibly handsome man appeared where her cat had been, the genie disappeared.
the prince came to her, hugged her, and purred smoothly into her ear.."Isn't it a shame that you had me fixed?"

I love it!

Infinite Blessings
Mike/NAFOD
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 02, 2011 - 4:45PM #136
Guessses

Pure Michigan: Snow Days

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThnXrmzerys
Infinite Blessings
Mike/NAFOD
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 04, 2011 - 11:41AM #137
karbie
Thanks!
 I actually called my husband in to watch it. I know how Michigan was trying to get more tourism several years ago. My son and I were going to do a road trip and I'd ordered the triptick and map, including the fact I didn't want to go through Columbus during the State Fair and we'd be staying in Sydney, OH one night. Apparently my request to not go through columbus or go on any toll roads was given to someone who got severely confused or was a secret agent for Michigan. On our way to the next errand, my son started looking at the triptick to find that apparently you need to go to Lansing, Michigan along the toll road to get from Northeast Ohio to Indianapolis.
 I was not a happy camper because the whole idea was to help him learn about how to read maps and follow them--much easier if you are following a triptick. IF I'd just wanted to take a magic marker and follow the route, I could have done so. But the kid sure saw a problem. The manager pulled the employee over to apologize and "fix" the problem with the aforementioned magic marker. I had the route I wanted memorized and had driven legs of it before, but I could have used the extra time several places.
  MICHIGAN--If you want to get to Indiana, you have to come here first!
"You are letting your opinion be colored by facts again."
'When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you."
these are both from my father.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 05, 2011 - 9:58AM #138
Guessses
Memory-a spoof by Pam Peterson 
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzSaoN2LdfU
Infinite Blessings
Mike/NAFOD
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 05, 2011 - 10:05AM #139
Guessses
Are You Lonesome  Tonight (Senior Moments Version) 
www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfPgSzcu9RY&NR=1
Infinite Blessings
Mike/NAFOD
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 07, 2011 - 11:40AM #140
joycon
A tough looking group of bikers were riding when they saw a girl about to
>>  jump off a bridge so they stopped.

>>  The leader, a big burly man, gets off his bike and says,  "What are you
>>  doing?"

>>  "I'm going to commit suicide," she says.

>>  While he did not want to appear insensitive, he didn't want to miss an
>>  opportunity he asked "Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a
>>  Kiss?"

>>  So, she does and it was a long, deep lingering kiss.

>>  After she's finished, the biker says, "Wow! That was the best Kiss I
>> have ever had. That's a real talent you are wasting. You could be famous.

>>  Why are you committing suicide?"

>>  "My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl......"

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 14 of 19  •  Prev 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook