Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View How do I go on without my other half?
5 years ago  ::  Jun 11, 2010 - 7:23PM #11
Redbaron

Lisa,

For some reason an old song comes to mind, "Jesus Walked That Lonesome Valley'.  Also the phrase from Ps. 23 about walking in the valley of deepest darkness.  Even though it might feel lonely wal;king through it, know that you are not alone; the one who walked this valley before you now walks through it with you.  Peace be with you.

You are a unique, special individual, just like everyone else.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 18, 2010 - 12:49PM #12
Lisa

I'd like to thank everyone who replied, It really does help. I found myself crying the whole time I read all of the reply's.My sister inlaw has reached out to me and invited me to a greiving group at her church and have told her I would try it. And my mother has offered to pay for a trip to go up to Boston, which I'am excited about. I'm going to go in Oct when my 30th High School Reunion is. I did get rid of most of my husband's clothes and gave them to his son. There were some that I just haven't been able to part with yet.As far as all his photo's they will remain up. I have made a decision as far as if I'm gonna stay living here in the south after the new year, and I plan to move on. I will probably end up back up north so I can be near my mom. And where I do have some friend's still. I'am still taking baby step's but I'am looking forward. I do still feel so all alone but I will keep on.I just have to learn to love myself alot more. So thank you all again and I shall keep writing and giving follow up's on my well being.    Have a Blessed Day All.         Lisa

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook