Switch to Forum Live View Need help and prayers for abused Mentally Retarded Adult
4 years ago  ::  Mar 14, 2010 - 12:32AM #1
Mary

Adult woman 64 years old abused by Guardians and family members. Court and judges are allowing the abuse and enableing Guardians to  drain Inheritance.  Inheritance was used to provide Guardian and her family with many luxuries and when court was shown the abses judge ignored all the facts and allowed even pyhisical abuse that is unconcionable. Not allowed to bathe , use bathroom on 1 time a day, did not allowed teeth brused, same clothes for months, 1 peanut butter sandwich a day, no tv or radio.  Now she needs dental surgery, ears had grown to head because of not being washed and personal areas filthy.  Court appointed attorney for Adult and they  are friends of the abusers.  Attorneys protected the abusers. I wrote to Adult Protective Services in Anne Arundel County and the supervisor and included the court papers of the horrendous abuses and she sent a letter back saying that they were not going to invesigate.  CORRUPTION IN ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY IS APPAULING. ESPECIALLY WHEN THOSE WHO CANNOT FIGHT FOR THEMSELVES ARE SENT BACK TO THE ABUSERS . The corrupt judges are Silkworth, Caroom and Harris.  They should be jailed for allowing such abuses to continue.   All I hear is the judges and lawyers are my friends.   PLEASE SOMEONE HAVE ENOUGH  INTEGRITY TO HELP MY SISTER.  There has to be someone who is not afraid to confront the corruption in Anne Arundel County.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 18, 2010 - 11:59PM #2
Souljourney

Contact her church. It is really ashame that people treat their families like that. People are just not close anymore.

A local priest or Catholic church would help her.

God Bless.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 21, 2010 - 9:14PM #3
Myownpath

Go to the media. TV, newspapers...

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook