Switch to Forum Live View pain and site related vent....enter at your own risk!!!
5 years ago  ::  Jun 05, 2009 - 4:55PM #1
Dreamweever2

I am so pissed at this site right now. I went to send a friend who understands me and my situation a private message, because I am in somewhat of a crisis right now. After it was all typed up, I clicked send message. Then it goes like a refresh move, comes up with the title still there, and says "did you remember to include a message?" AGGHHHH!!!!! This is not the first time this has happened to me on b'net with the private messages.

I am at the end of my rope. I am hanging on by almost less than a thread. I have been trying and waiting since March for help from a pain doctor. Today I was informed that the doctor that I had an appointment set to see about a month ago had to cancel my appointment. It's not the doctor's fault...I am not placing blame. He had to have emergency knee surgery. I just don't know why this stuff keeps happening. I would have to wait for time for him to heal from his surgery to see him. Mentally I'm almost broken from all of this. I feel that this is a safe place to put this....very few people come to this forum these days. I have to get it out, but even getting it out at this point is not much help. I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to be doing, because aparently, I'm doing something wrong. If I'm bald the next time you see me, it's because I have pulled all of my hair out. At least it won't be a broken hand from punching the wall. Damn it!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 05, 2009 - 5:14PM #2
millefeori

Hello !!

I  read your Desperation post.. & I'm sorry  that you're  in pain...i wish you  renewed strength & wellness  in  light & love healing  ...

I wanted to ask if you follow astrology or numerlogy.. orbiting stars (Zodiacs ) & planets..
 Researching  some info- would probably  help to explain  why  we are going through  allot of mis-communications  Snafoos wicked  rip currents in our daily lives.
.  We hate it when we're caught up into that  crazy choas...  Yeah- I know  I am...  & i  constantly  call out to my  loving guiding angels to come rescue me.. LOL  i ask everyday for healing..

it's the re-orbiting  Neptune gone  Retro  that is causing static and Chaos.... Cosmic  energy  that  beams closest to our earth... will cause  allot of tension  in our lives...

& HOLD ON TIGHT BECAUSE  WE ARE INTO THIS  NEPTUNES MEAN  BEAM  SNAFOO FOR ONE WHOLE YEAR..... TERRIBLE I KNOW...  GRRRRR

if you can rid  all the  sticky energies that  is surrounding your  own light  energy,  you will have a clearer  and calmer  understanding  to all the  unwanted garbage  energy coming in simply Rid it throw it  down the sink drain... .  once you can  separate  the  unwanted energies...  your life the people in your life  will  start to  make better sense

wishing you  total tranquel  peace in mind & spirit  patience  clarity &   understanding 

L*L*L*L*L*L*L*L*L

mille

If You Really Want Enlightenment, then Just Lighten Up..!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All That Is -Would Not Be All That Is..!!!
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 05, 2009 - 9:15PM #3
Dreamweever2

Mille...thank you for the post and info. I had hoped that once Mercury retrograde was over on the 30th things would get better. I don't really know anything about astrology, but I did recognize some of it's effects once it had been explained here on other posts. I have had 2 very kind people here that did readings for me, and both of them talked to me about the negative energy. I try to take a step foreward, then get knocked back. I know that everything happens for a reason. I am going to give myself a break for the weekend, then try again on Monday to sort this mess with the doctors out.

Thank you for the well wishes and kindness.

Sending good thoughts your way.

dreamweever

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 06, 2009 - 3:34PM #4
dpatel

Hi Dreamweever, sorry to hear about your difficulties Frown Hope you're feeling better now. God bless

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 06, 2009 - 4:43PM #5
Dreamweever2

dpatel....thank you. I'm still getting my emotions in order to be able to continue on my search for substantial help for the pain. But...I'm not giving up. Thank you again for your kind words and prayers.

Blessings to you,

Sue

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 25, 2009 - 10:31AM #6
Bigdog6998
ive been dealing with chronic pain for years and i feel hopless is there any one who can help me with prayers.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 25, 2009 - 3:37PM #7
Dreamweever2

Jul 25, 2009 -- 10:31AM, Bigdog6998 wrote:

ive been dealing with chronic pain for years and i feel hopless is there any one who can help me with prayers.

I'll include you in my prayers Bigdog. I can relate so much to what you have said. I just went through a failed procedure to address my pain. I'm trying to hang on until I can get in to see my family doctor to see if he thinks a neurologist might be able to help me. I don't want anymore pain management doctors hands on me again. I also plan to let him know not to send anymore of his patients to this guy for other reasons as well. I spent the day trying to locate the pain meds he prescribed, calling about 10 pharmacies before I could locate it. This is breaking the contract this clown made me sign stating I would only use the one and only pharmacy that I provided him information on....since they don't have what he ordered either. It's always nice to know that the doctors assume every patient they see is an addict. I'd like for him to just cram his prescription where the sun doesn't shine, since I asked him to prescribe something else and non opiate the day of the procedure. Sorry about the vent. I hope you get some relief real soon.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 08, 2009 - 10:49PM #8
slewis

bigdog, i hope that you are finding some relief. i have suffered chronic severe pain for about 15 years now. i can tell you it wrecked my life. and, i've spent years trying to get healthy again after all the negative side effects from steroidil injections in the spine.

i can say this, if you are spiritual, focus your attention to getting healthy and un-cluttering your mind. do what you can to find something that helps relieve your pain. like me, i found that massage therapy helped a bit. so for probably the last 5 years, i've had massages every two weeks until recently when i had to stop because i coul dnot afford it financially anymore. that's a bummer too because i feel as though my back is going backwards! i'm in more and more pain daily as each day passes without massage.

if it were not for my faith, i don't think i would have made it through the last years. i'm just now finding out what some of my health problems "really" are, since they were not diagnosed correctly years ago. but, it has at least helped me mentally to know what i'm dealing with for sure.

so, i just would say, pray, pray, pray. no matter who your god is, he will hear you. he will listen and answer your prayers. give it to him. all of it. don't hold on to anything. let him tell you what you need to do. ask him, what do i do next? where do i go? who do i see?

and i will be lifting you up in prayer as well. i know how horrible that constant pain can be on the mind. it's aweful. and i am glad to see that you are at least here, seeking help or conversation with others.

be blessed,

shelley

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook