Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Let us Honor Our Lost Loved Ones
5 years ago  ::  Jun 01, 2009 - 7:59PM #1
Bamas_little_girl

We all know that death is just as much a part of life as birth is...but knowing that doesn't make it hurt any less.  Unfortunately when we grieve people tend to console us by saying that we shouldn't cry because they are in a better place.  Well...Jesus wept at the loss of Lazarus...NOT because He didn't know where Lazarus would spend eternity, but at the loss of his physical presence in this life...at the fact that Lazarus would be missed.  SO, it is okay for us to grieve our loved ones.  This tread is in their honor!  I invite you to list and honor your loved ones as I will!

Mykel B         August 8, 1991~~July 9, 2008

Brandon B.     May 20, 1997~~July 22, 2007

Dischonne B  December 20, 1992~~December 23, 1992

Brenda P.       April 18, 1953~~July 24, 2008

Morgan W.     May 18, 1981~~September 6, 2007

ShaRhonda M  December 12, 1973~~April 28, 2009

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 02, 2009 - 3:57PM #2
Amylynne

My beautiful daughter Brittany Lynn..........11/29/1988-2/9/1989

My brother Ken..............1/1/1960-8/17/05

My first husband and father of my children, Rob........12/7/1965-10/18/2008

My mom, Mari............10/7/1944-1/22/2009

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 22, 2009 - 2:49PM #3
ShadyWilbury

My dear friend Chris 10/7/1967-8/4/2007

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2009 - 12:43AM #4
pam48381

My wonderful son Evan,  April 17, 1990 - November 20, 2008

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 15, 2009 - 3:18PM #5
Lyndasbelief

My husband John J. Reinhardt, who loved me no matter what I did. No matter what errors I made, no matter if I cooked or cleaned house, nothing mattered to him, except that I love him, which I did. And now I miss him so very much... I miss him just being on this earth, it would be so much easier if he had flaws, but he didn't. We had unconditional love and that was all there was to it. He loved good people and did whatever he could for them. His humor and character was beyond. He was my hero and love in life, moving on is not going to be an easy task, I know I must keep trying. 

The anger I feel is directed at this so called God and anyone that didn't deserve John's good nature. The doctor that took a blood test and never answered John's calls to find out if it was ok or not.. The funeral parlor that couldn't even use makeup or lay down a bench for people to kneel on at his funeral. His boss that took advantage, couldn't give such a loyal employee a 40 hour work week.. instead he chose to hire people part time so he didn't have to pay full time benefits.

I don't even know if anger is the word for how I feel... I do want justice though.

www.lindareinhardt.com

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 18, 2009 - 5:12AM #6
Kate09

I do honour and pray for their rest in eternal peace and blessings of God on their families. I pay my heartiest condolences to their families. .

Moderated by Beliefnet_community on Nov 18, 2009 - 06:46PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 22, 2010 - 11:48PM #7
Lchunkylady

Jul 15, 2009 -- 3:18PM, Lyndasbelief wrote:

My husband John J. Reinhardt, who loved me no matter what I did. No matter what errors I made, no matter if I cooked or cleaned house, nothing mattered to him, except that I love him, which I did. And now I miss him so very much... I miss him just being on this earth, it would be so much easier if he had flaws, but he didn't. We had unconditional love and that was all there was to it. He loved good people and did whatever he could for them. His humor and character was beyond. He was my hero and love in life, moving on is not going to be an easy task, I know I must keep trying. 

The anger I feel is directed at this so called God and anyone that didn't deserve John's good nature. The doctor that took a blood test and never answered John's calls to find out if it was ok or not.. The funeral parlor that couldn't even use makeup or lay down a bench for people to kneel on at his funeral. His boss that took advantage, couldn't give such a loyal employee a 40 hour work week.. instead he chose to hire people part time so he didn't have to pay full time benefits.

I don't even know if anger is the word for how I feel... I do want justice though.

www.lindareinhardt.com

Cry Good Evening Linda,

I know you have anger for the passing of your husband, John,but do not be angry at "GOD",he loves you unconditionally. My husband Doug,died on April 19,2009,Divine Mercy Sunday and unfortunely my older brother,Eugene 64th Birthday. Doug, died in my Arms from an Immeniet Heart Attack at age 66 yrs,young,and we were happily married for 39 yrs, 4 months and 22 days,we were going to celebrate our 40th on August 23,2009. It's not easy to go on with life,but each day that passes make it easier.  I know that how it's with me. "One day at a time,Sweet "JESUS".Cry

Yours,-In-Christ,Ms. Marie,The Scooterlady, Pinellas Park, Florida 33781 (Tampabay Area)

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 04, 2011 - 8:02AM #8
Lyndasbelief

Thank you for your kind words. It's been almost 2 years now since I've lost John and I'm told that I've come along way. I think that I have, I have felt the changes one step at a time. I've experienced the going back 3 steps but then taking steps of a different action forward. Now I understand what so many people go through and will know more how to help someone else that goes through the loss of a spouse. I found it very difficult to figure out who I am once again. It's taken some time, but I know that I am coming back now.

Thank you again, Linda

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 24, 2011 - 3:19AM #9
Angelaura1971

My Husband: Lee Eugene Eshelman Sr. 8/26/1966-2/12/2008

My son: Tyler Kenzy Eshelman 5/14/1999

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 02, 2011 - 8:30PM #10
Lyndasbelief

What a beautiful image...