Switch to Forum Live View Please Pray for me for strength/peace
5 years ago  ::  Mar 25, 2009 - 6:37PM #1
Tcangelfalls

I am a mom of 6 total between me and my husband, i have been divorce/past abusive marriage, my childrens father, they have no contact.  I have struggle to do or have anything the relationships/friendships/social life/ jobs.  my 2 oldest have issues from learning disabilities/social and emotional issues, add/adhd/odd/ocd/bipolar.  i am running all the time for them and their issues/activities.  I get tired and antsy for adult time and a life of peace, etc.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 27, 2009 - 7:01PM #2
dpatel

I pray that God will strengthen and comfort you and your family. God bless

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 06, 2009 - 3:12PM #3
Rowanleaf

Hello. Here's another prayer going out to you. My parents were divorced when I was nine and my mother struggled to take care of us, her aged mother, and work at a stressful job etc. I have had depression/OCD issues and I've long suspected I have ADHD - so I REALLY appreciate that it's not easy to parent children with difficulties like that. Are you supported by counselors for the children? ADHD kids need a creative outlet for all that energy; when I was young I often felt like I was going to burst, sometimes I still do. Re. stress, I so sympathise with anybody who goes through life in a chronic state of 'frazzle' ... do take the time to make yourself a hot cup of tea and just enjoy it now and then. You probably don't have the time to be getting massages or going to spas, but perhaps you could pamper yourself in tiny ways throughout the day. Give yourself an brief arm rub, soak your feet in some hot water. Just taking a minute to rub some lotion on your hands can be very soothing. And tiny meditations throughout the day (count four x four deep breaths) can take the edge off. These are all easy things to do, I think we just need to be reminded that we DESERVE it.

I pray for your continued strength and hope, that you find many small ways in each day to nurture yourself, that you may have more of your happy and healthy self to give your children. May angels share and lighten your burdens, and help you to be easier on yourself. May you be reminded how valuable you are, how strong you can be, and how rich in small graces life is. Be well! And do come back to the boards any time if you need to VENT!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 12, 2009 - 5:41PM #4
Serenity1552

May the love of God, surround you like a golden mist, and give you the strength, and serenity, to handle any situation.

May you lead a life filled with love, peace, and joyEmbarassed

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook