6 years ago  ::  Feb 04, 2009 - 9:04PM #1
wheincusmile
Are there any other ultram users here for their FM pain relief?  If there are, could you please tell me your experience about it?  Have you experience any side effect?  Thanks for your help.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 05, 2009 - 3:23AM #2
O.C. GAL
Hello...I used this a long time ago. Plz refresh my memory in how it was perscribed. I guess I could just call my doc's office. I did take it...I just have tried sooo much stuff, before my newest  meds.
I have had this for 8 yrs now. What are you feeling on the Ultram?
OC Gal....Sorry I cant remember at the moment :(
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 07, 2009 - 2:34PM #3
amberlily4ever
Hi.  A few months back, I had an accident, a bad fall and I injured my lower back.  For  around I guess a couple of weeks after the accident, I felt very painful muscle spasms.  I was prescribed to use soma for the pain and thank God that helped relieve it.  At least I can say I had a good sleep! Now my question is, I used to have panic attacks and they seem to have decreased just after I started taking soma(can’t really remember, sorry).  Do you think that the decreased panic attacks could’ve also been the result of the soma pills?  Thanks for the advice.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 10, 2009 - 5:25AM #4
betterdays54

wheincusmile wrote:

Are there any other ultram users here for their FM pain relief?  If there are, could you please tell me your experience about it?  Have you experience any side effect?  Thanks for your help.

I took ultram for a few years.  Helped with the pain.  I’m only taking it now when I’m in severe pain.  I am also into antidep.  If you’re worried with addiction, make sure you go to a doc you can really trust.  Then follow however much you will be prescribed.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 16, 2009 - 10:46AM #5
karbie
I was prescribed that years ago--before I was diagnosed with fibro--and it never really did much for me in terms of relief. I've tried roxicodone and non time release oxycodone and I'm back to good old hydrocodone I can have every 4 hours. The others just didn't cut the pain for me. That's why there are so many different formulas--we don't all respond to the same drugs.
"You are letting your opinion be colored by facts again."
'When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you."
these are both from my father.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 21, 2009 - 2:48AM #6
pullaway85

wheincusmile wrote:

I also use ultram for my FM.  It's been a good friend of mine since I started using it.  Not getting the pain off 100% but it helps me manage each day.  Now, for the side effects, yeah, I am a little forgetful but not that much to forget my name lol  seriously, it's a great med.  Hope this helps.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 11, 2009 - 7:00AM #7
Brownowl33

Feb 4, 2009 -- 9:04PM, wheincusmile wrote:

I used to take it and I HATED it.  It made me so nervous and jittery, and the doctor gave it to me along with Prozac (A big no-no) and I developed seratonin syndrome.  I later switched to real opiates for pain control and haven't had any problems.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook