6 years ago  ::  Oct 09, 2008 - 10:46AM #1
philly
From a serious injury over 20 years ago.  I have written an autobiography, but I'm not very pleased with it.  I've been married and divorced and my ex-wife is one of my caregivers among many others.  I am in my wheelchair or on bed rest all the time.  Simply too much time on my hands.  I use voice recognition to write.  I truly want to please God but in all honestly I could not like to read, let alone the Bible that I have trouble understanding.  I love Trinity broadcasting network & have accepted Jesus as my savior.  Still, in my mind and with actions/searches on my computer I sin mostly in the area of lust-I truly miss a "sexual release."  I won't say too much more at this time but I hope somebody out there will ask questions and help me grow closer to the savior.  It's pretty difficult to watch my caregivers do almost everything for me.  I hope not to receive things in my e-mail, because I don't know how this works.  I have been getting the daily messages from many years but have never joined anything like this before-so please understand my inexperience.  Lastly I do have somebody edited my autobiography but it is very slow.  If there are in the Christians interested in the prospects of helping with my autobiography I may be interested in sharing it with you.  Thanks everyone & God bless
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 14, 2009 - 6:28PM #2
Nomi69

philly wrote:

From a serious injury over 20 years ago. I have written an autobiography, but I'm not very pleased with it. I've been married and divorced and my ex-wife is one of my caregivers among many others. I am in my wheelchair or on bed rest all the time. Simply too much time on my hands. I use voice recognition to write. I truly want to please God but in all honestly I could not like to read, let alone the Bible that I have trouble understanding. I love Trinity broadcasting network & have accepted Jesus as my savior. Still, in my mind and with actions/searches on my computer I sin mostly in the area of lust-I truly miss a "sexual release." I won't say too much more at this time but I hope somebody out there will ask questions and help me grow closer to the savior. It's pretty difficult to watch my caregivers do almost everything for me. I hope not to receive things in my e-mail, because I don't know how this works. I have been getting the daily messages from many years but have never joined anything like this before-so please understand my inexperience. Lastly I do have somebody edited my autobiography but it is very slow. If there are in the Christians interested in the prospects of helping with my autobiography I may be interested in sharing it with you. Thanks everyone & God bless

When our health gets so hampered, whether from age, an accident, or however....it can be quite sad. My problems have mostly come from age, but my back is in terrible shape from a bad fall, years ago. It continues to get worse. I live with, severe, chronic pain. My late husband of 13 years, passed away in 1999, from COPD. It is pretty much slow suffocation. He spent the last few years, growing steadily worse. He said one of the hardest things for him to give up...was intimacy. BUT if you don't have breath, it becomes impossible. You have my utmost sympathy. I wish you well.....:)

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 28, 2009 - 8:19PM #3
Juliehump

Oct 9, 2008 -- 10:46AM, philly wrote:

From a serious injury over 20 years ago. I have written an autobiography, but I'm not very pleased with it. I've been married and divorced and my ex-wife is one of my caregivers among many others. I am in my wheelchair or on bed rest all the time. Simply too much time on my hands. I use voice recognition to write. I truly want to please God but in all honestly I could not like to read, let alone the Bible that I have trouble understanding. I love Trinity broadcasting network & have accepted Jesus as my savior. Still, in my mind and with actions/searches on my computer I sin mostly in the area of lust-I truly miss a "sexual release." I won't say too much more at this time but I hope somebody out there will ask questions and help me grow closer to the savior. It's pretty difficult to watch my caregivers do almost everything for me. I hope not to receive things in my e-mail, because I don't know how this works. I have been getting the daily messages from many years but have never joined anything like this before-so please understand my inexperience. Lastly I do have somebody edited my autobiography but it is very slow. If there are in the Christians interested in the prospects of helping with my autobiography I may be interested in sharing it with you. Thanks everyone & God bless

i would like to talk about when i first became a christian and started reading the bible i didn't understand it either but i recieved a student bible it really helped me to understand about the word of God. i can communicate with you about being disabled i am 32 years old at the age of 22 i found out i had lymphoma hodgkins, a type of cancer at age 25 i had to have a hysterectomy due to uterin cancer in at 30 i found out i had chrones, at 32 i had to have a major surgery my appendix bursted in got into my intestines in where the chrones was and had to stay in the hospital for a while . iam starting to recover from it now . but i know my God is a Great God and he has me still here for a reason. to be a good servant and to help others so i hope tp here back from you soon God bless

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 03, 2009 - 8:55AM #4
Cyriac

I am so sad to read your story and  praise God HE gave you the strength to share it with others so that He is there with you beyond your disablity. There is a good msg for you ,i share with you.

The person God sees

She gave this name to the Lord who spoke to her: 'You are the God who sees me,' for she said, 'I have now seen the One who sees me.'" - Genesis 16:13 A beggar sat across the street from an artist's studio. From his window the portrait painter sketched the face of the defeated, despairing soul-with two important changes. In the dull eyes of the beggar he put the flashing hint of an inspired dreamer. He sketched the man's face reflecting an iron will and fierce determination. When the portrait was finished, the artist called the poor man over to see it.

"Who is it?" he asked as the artist smiled quietly. Then, catching just a glimpse of himself in this portrait, the beggar hesitantly asked, "Is it me? Can that possibly be me?"

"That's how I see you," replied the artist.

Straightening his shoulders, the beggar responded, "If that's the man you see-then that's the man I'll be."

God looks at you and sees a beautiful person waiting to be born!

Ask a trusted friend to describe for you in one or two sentences the person he or she sees in you.

In His Grace

A sister from Asia

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook