6 years ago  ::  Feb 21, 2008 - 11:27PM #1
jengren
Just found out that people with rheumatiod arthritis who have asthma are more likely to have further lung troubles. Gee, just what I needed to know. Like the pain isn't enough?? My doc doesn't want to put me on anything for the pain except prednezone. I'm already overweight, don't need steroids.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 21, 2008 - 11:27PM #2
jengren
Just found out that people with rheumatiod arthritis who have asthma are more likely to have further lung troubles. Gee, just what I needed to know. Like the pain isn't enough?? My doc doesn't want to put me on anything for the pain except prednezone. I'm already overweight, don't need steroids.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 22, 2008 - 7:24PM #3
Butterfly9966
Dear Jengren...I'm a nurse and also suffer from RA so I understand what you're talking about. My first doc put me on prednisone and I ballooned up to 200 lbs and I'm only 5.1" tall. I found a wonderfu rheumatologist and was started on Enbrel and Mobic. I also have alot of osteoarthritis and spinal disease. My doc has me on Lortab for the pain when I need it. It sounds like you need a new doctor Jen. Docs are just like everyone else...some are good and some are not so good. I wish you the best of luck in finding a good doctor. Please take care and I hope to hear from you again soon.
Kindness and prayers,
Jane
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 04, 2008 - 8:54PM #4
klovesherpets
HELLO ALL~
    JUST READING OVER THE POST.  I TOO ALSO, HAVE ARTHRITIS AND IN THIS DAMP &COLD I SOMTIMES CANT MOVE MY FINGERS.
    I ALSO  HAD SOME SHOTS THEY DIDN'T HELP ME..
BUT, I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT IS THE LORATAB? PAIN MED/ ANTI-FLAMM. ??
  DOES IT HELP WITH THE PAIN?

HOPE ALL IS FEELING BETTER. HAVE  A BLESSED DAY!! :)
                                THANKS,~k,
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook