Page 472 of 911  •  Prev 1 ... 470 471 472 473 474 ... 911 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: The Front Desk
2 years ago  ::  Jun 10, 2012 - 12:12PM #4711
CarenR

Please all friends on this site-  i unfriended a person on FB because they were taking drugs.

all friends of mine on FB I want you on fb

hugs, Caren

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 10, 2012 - 2:41PM #4712
Estacia

Caren- I am in recovery for pills. I  would have deleted too!!!

Marie- I have heard FM may be the cause of trama. I believe it to be so.

Pumpkin, Welcome! I hope you find comfort, support and help here.

There are a few of us but we post often!

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 10, 2012 - 10:21PM #4713
Carelee

Dear all,

Just stoppong to say hello.  No I wouldn't have deleted a friend due to an illiness! My best friend is recoverying from drug addiction.  We all have our illnesses and need support and love.  I wouldn't supply her with drugs but I won't befriend her because she is ill.  75% of women who do drugs have been abused as a child.  I'm an x-counselor for drugs.  God just gave them a different path. I have a mental illness, Thanks to people on this site and people in  my life who have loved me though it.

Well,l I got my chairs spray painted, black to match my table.  I got them at a garage sale for only $10.  I love going to garage sales.  I'm all most done with my bath room. painted the walls a light grey,sink and cabnet darker grey, black curtains,rug and shower curtain. I have a applicate elephant in silver,rust, black and sequines.  It's really cool.  a friend gave it to me.  I hung black curtains and placed it in front of them. (I'll take a picture)

I'm getting wild in my old age.  Does anyone have any information about the bi-polar 2?  I don't remember how I wrote it the last time.  but could use some information.  I could google it.  I just brewed some ice tea, boy does it taste good.  It was 93 here today to hot to do much.  did replant some plants and planted some in my front.  I saved some money at mernards and lowes yesterday on them.  I know I'm late but just got enough energy.  I love summer and spring a rebirth of my thoughts and God's creation.

My husband and I got "Act of Valor" last night really a good show.  Shows a new way to look at the men and woman who serve our county. Also, some ideals about what they save us from or could be,sense 9/11.

Well, I'm going to close for tonight.  JB,Joyice,caren,karbin have a good night and anyone I forgot.

love carrie

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 11, 2012 - 2:12AM #4714
Estacia

Hi Carrie,

For me personally It's hard to hear or brag about drug use when your in recovery. It's really hard.

Bi P 2 I'd would defintally look into it or seek helo. My 15 yr old suffers from it . So does a few of my family member. It seems that each is a little different from the other.

I hope you have a calm peaceful night!

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 11, 2012 - 9:05AM #4715
CarenR

carrie- I was diagnosed with bi-polar 2 in 1991. A good site is Healing WEll has a bi-polar forum. The pe0ple there are wonderful. who has bi-polar?

hugs., Caren

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 11, 2012 - 10:30AM #4716
Estacia

Good Morning. Up early with lil sleep. Doing Laundry!!

Wishing everybody a great day.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 11, 2012 - 1:08PM #4717
joycon

Hello everyone. I am amazed to see that I have not posted for 4 days, sorry.

Hi Marie and welcome back. I am sorry to hear about your son being ill. I know you would be delighted to see your other son and his family.

Stacey, I love the pix you post. I especially liked the one with the words of wisdom and the one with the tea cup and roses. I even noticed that the tea cup looked like it had a layer of newsprint on the outside. I could actually see that photo hanging on one of my walls. Congrats on the scooter!

Caren, did you get your situation on FB resolved?

Karbie, I love the quote about the brain being fat and politicians, lol. Thank you for reminding me I am loved. I told a friend at church yesterday that I am blessed, I just need help remembering it. I am sorry you are in so much pain. (((((Karbie)))) So are you reading only from your e-reader now? I also have had heat exhaustion a couple of times. Last summer it was especially bad and I probably should have had an ambulance trip to the hospital. God was certainly with me. I was out of town by myself driving in my car without air conditioning.

Jackie, welcome to the group. I am sorry you have a need to be here and hope we can offer support and friendship.

Carrie, glad Stephen is better. You also sound better. Your bathroom sounds very beautiful and dramatic. Sorry about the ineligibility for the food stamps. My daughter is a single mom who works full time and the weasel she was married to is not paying child support but she couldn't get food stamps either though the boys can get free lunch during the school year.

I have a diagnosis of bipolar II, mixed, with rapid cycling. I am on 2 antidepressants and a mood stabilizer. Have been for years. That's part of why I am on disability. Being a psych RN I have trouble dealing with that personally though it doesn't bother me as much as it did.

(((((Joyce))))) You did not overstep your bounds. As a matter of fact, I copied your message in order to print it. You are so right. Food is my drug of choice. I wish I could avoid it all together, but...

I am sorry you were feeling rough. I hope your work week has been better?

I found out that Danny's aunt has been cremated. They will have graveside services this Thursday. Then Thursday AM I got a message on FB that my friend Kathy has cancer in her lymph nodes. They have not found the primary site yet. Last night I got a call from another friend, Dixie. She told me that she has lesions in both lungs. She is having a scan this AM and will have a docs appointment tomorrow AM. These women are both nurses that I met at work. Kathy was also my first husband's hospice RN. She helped me take care of him when he was dying of lung cancer.

Then there is my friend Rick whom I mad a chemo cap for and gave it to him yesterday. Then there is our friend Ron who has prostate cancer and who will be having radiation daily for awhile. He and Michelle have 2 young sons, one of whom is a special needs kid.

As for me, well, not only have I gained 20 lbs but my blood pressure is going up. I am having headaches with it and had to take medicine for it the other night when it was 180/100.

I've got to get around and get some things done. Have a great day.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 12, 2012 - 12:53AM #4718
JoyceB53

This is weird:  I posted a LONG post, spoke to everybody, Sunday evening, and it's not here!!!  Do you suppose I forgot to hit "reply?"   Oh, me, probably that's what happened...unless I scrolled by my own post and didn't see it tonight.   Shucks.  Anyway, hello to all of you.   As usual on a work night, I'm tired and feeling bruised, so this is it.   God bless.

Today is the day that the Lord hath made; we shall rejoice and be glad in it.

---Psalm 118:24
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 12, 2012 - 3:24AM #4719
Nrose

Good Morning all,

I haven`t forgotten about any of my cyber family.  ITS NANCE.  

Over the past year of not being in touch I have been in psychiatrists offices, lawyers offices, and mental health hospitals, and psychologists offices.                                                                      The short version of everything that has transpired in the past year is that I lost custody of my son - he is moving with his father out of the country - and I got diagnosed with PTSD, Depression, and Dissassociative Identity Disorder.  I`m still trying to come to terms with the last diagnonsense, but in any case, I HAVE MY LAPTOP BACK AND AM FINALLY IN AN APARTMENT WITH WINDOWS.  My other basement apartment barely had a rectangle of a window to see out of.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 12, 2012 - 5:35PM #4720
Estacia

Nance I just got back on 2 weeks ago. I did not have a comp for 10 ms. You were the first I thought of. You were/ are in my thoughts and prayers sweetie.

I pray youi have comfort and relief in your life.

Stacey

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 472 of 911  •  Prev 1 ... 470 471 472 473 474 ... 911 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook