Switch to Forum Live View There is more on Tammy's plate!!!
7 years ago  ::  Nov 17, 2007 - 9:07PM #1
SISTERMIMI
Tammy called today and it seems that she has found a breast mass.  Friends have been telling her that it is just nothing due to all of the chemo, etc.  SO, I told her NOW to get a mammogram and do not wait.  Pray for her to be strong.  I do hate to know what I know.  Tammy needs to have this checked out and biopsied NOW!!!  She is a tough little scrapper, but she needs to fight with all that she has and all that we can send to her.  Please. lifet her up and beg that she not have something else going on.  She is just too young and still has so much left to do, it can not be something more.  Pray that it is not.  But, if it should be another metastatic tumor, let it be destroyed.

She needs us all now.  She may be posting, but We need to keep vigil in prayer for her.  I can not imagine the stress that she is going through with her issues and with taking care of Paul and the kids.  God Bless Her and all that She does, in His Name I beg this in her stead.

Love to all, Eve
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 17, 2007 - 9:19PM #2
joycon
Praying too
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 18, 2007 - 12:06AM #3
birdhapppy
My thoughts & prayers are with you & Paul at this time & all day long. I pray that you don't have anything else wrong.  Please get that mamogram ASAP. Your burden is great & I know that it is hard to Cope with, they claim our Lord never gives us more then we can handle.  Annie you are truly an a angel. keep the spirit up & keep that positive attitude you have.
God Bless all of you.  Carol B
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 18, 2007 - 5:06AM #4
ceks1953
Amen to that and prayers are being sent your way Tammy.  Hang in there!!!!!!!!  Carol S.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook