Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
Switch to Forum Live View Osteoarthritis, Arthritis, Anti-Inflammatory Treatment
7 years ago  ::  Jan 25, 2008 - 8:42AM #21
Motherhealer13
Angel, ever since you told me of the MSM, I've been doing 1000mg 2X a day, and joint pills also, and the Accupuncturist gave me some herbal pills too.  Thank you.

I feel good in the mornings before work, then I hurt pretty bad by 2Pm, even though I'm careful how I move, and to not do too much.  It does seem as if work is aggrevating the pinched nerve.

I have faith that this is all going to make sense one day, and I'll say 'That's why I had to deal w/so much pain!'

My body is trying to tell me, to slow down, to take it easier, and to find alternatives.  That's what I'm doing.  Maybe one month from now, I'll be able to go just once a month to the Dr. for maintanance.  Tams
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 13, 2008 - 1:58AM #22
klovesherpets
thank, you all!   ~ for all the information  on everything. & i will try the powder too . i suffer from fibromyalgia, osteo arthrites& in much pain. i would love to try accupunture also.  I would love to get off of the pain meds& try going the holistic way...
                                                                                                     ~K,
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 13, 2008 - 1:58AM #23
klovesherpets
thank, you all!   ~ for all the information  on everything. & i will try the powder too . i suffer from fibromyalgia, osteo arthrites& in much pain. i would love to try accupunture also.  I would love to get off of the pain meds& try going the holistic way...
                                                                                                     ~K,
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook