7 years ago  ::  Nov 02, 2007 - 12:45PM #1
nnn123
good general info on detoxing your body:

http://www.detox.com/

(I have no connection to this site (or any others).  Just a disabled guy who likes to share good info when I come across it...)

hope everyone is doing ok

take care

Jon
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 02, 2007 - 1:12PM #2
dpkjj
I only had a chance to take a quick look at the site, but I want to recommend the idea of detox.  One day a week (Wednesday), I have no coffee, no medications, and eat and drink only fruits, vegetables and herb teas.   I don't believe in the enemas or colonics, but some do.  And, of course, lots of water.

The cleansing is great, and releases a lot of energy.  Try it once in while!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 02, 2007 - 6:15PM #3
ProfessorJay
Detoxification therapy can be quite useful - I also recommend it highly. A detox can be useful for removing inflammatory products, toxins and harmful metabolites from the body. Clear fluids, fruit juices and herbal teas are perfect. I highly recommend Traditional Medicinals "Daily Detox" tea. Generally anything containing Milk Thistle is a detox agent. I find it clears the skin, reduces IBS symptoms and keeps the kidneys and liver in tip-top shape.

This is not for everyone, it may be contraindicated with some medications so be warned! Otherwise, I find it quite therapeutic.

Professor Jay
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 02, 2007 - 6:15PM #4
ProfessorJay
Detoxification therapy can be quite useful - I also recommend it highly. A detox can be useful for removing inflammatory products, toxins and harmful metabolites from the body. Clear fluids, fruit juices and herbal teas are perfect. I highly recommend Traditional Medicinals "Daily Detox" tea. Generally anything containing Milk Thistle is a detox agent. I find it clears the skin, reduces IBS symptoms and keeps the kidneys and liver in tip-top shape.

This is not for everyone, it may be contraindicated with some medications so be warned! Otherwise, I find it quite therapeutic.

Professor Jay
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 27, 2008 - 7:05AM #5
adamgilcrist222
i have clearly understood about the Drug addiction with references and effect of the alchohol. I like this article very much and learn lots of things about addiction. so i will refer this to my friend
-------------------------------------------
adamgilcrist
Looking to perform an intervention on a loved one who is abusing drugs or alcohol? This site can definitely help.
http://www.druginterventions.net
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 17, 2008 - 9:45AM #6
gerry_y
The paradox about body detoxification is that many people claim they know all about it when in reality only few of us know exactly what this means. I've been through detox, I've been through drug detox actually and it was a continuous learning experience for me. Body detox is definitely a necessity for each of us.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook