Page 4 of 30  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 30 Next
7 years ago  ::  Oct 30, 2007 - 10:03PM #31
lapatosu
Now, that is a breathtakingly beautiful sunset and a wonderful photograph of a sunset, NHT!  Almost gets me to thinking about making my way northeast.  Almost, but then I think of snow.....

Ladyhawk!  you made it back before heading back east.  In California all sorts of wierd things happen, or so I understand.  Worse the New Mexico, Arizona and Utah!  Warped energy levels wouldn't surprise me in the least.:)

I didn't get a whole lot of photos taken today, but I did want to bring this one to the Lodge.  Put it in the butterfly garden.  He's tiny, that yellow butterfly, but he's there.  I don't know if anyone else has noticed how difficult they are to photograph.  It's like they can hear the sound of a camera focusing!

Lynne
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 30, 2007 - 10:08PM #32
Nay_ho_tze
Oh, I've noticed, all right , Lap...
I can't for the life of me photograph a butterfly ...
I'm guessing that they're okay with your medicine ...
I'm pretty sure Crow (my totem) probably scares them away!!
At least, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!! *lol*

Btw, thanks for the kudos -
I take them as high praise coming from our resident mistress of the camera!!
Your butterfly photo's not too shabby either!!
:)
I hope Twinsmom is able to stop by and see it...
Nay_ho_tze
Beliefnet host
designer and artist
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 30, 2007 - 10:16PM #33
Nay_ho_tze
My goodness, Ladyhawk - You're almost invisible, sitting over there in the corner so quietly ... you must be getting tired. As for the computer freeze-ups, well, a Mercury Retrograde period is winding down (Nov 1) - we've all been dealing with various cyberghoulies these past three weeks... the problems should be done and long gone by the time you get back home though ... I thought you'd already left and would be coming home soon ... silly me!!
Well, have a safe and fun trip ... and don't forget to check in when get back home.

Sending much love to you and yours,
NHT
=]
Nay_ho_tze
Beliefnet host
designer and artist
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 30, 2007 - 11:30PM #34
joycon
Ladyhawk and I have been corresponding and I had the pleasure of talking to my friend on the phone (RL) Sunday PM.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 30, 2007 - 11:33PM #35
joycon
Lap, thanks for dragging me along...lol.

NHT, gorgeous sunset. Thanks for sharing.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 31, 2007 - 6:01AM #36
Sharika1991
What a beautiful picture, Lap.  I almost didn't see the butterfly!  Thanks for sharing.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 31, 2007 - 8:54AM #37
twinsmom1990
I drop by for a quick visit to the Lodge before work, and I'm so happy I did! I got to enjoy the picture of the beautiful sunset Nay posted (my fav time of day) and the tiny yellow butterfly Lap brought back to reside in the Butterfly Garden....it brought a smile to my face. Thanks guys :)

Ladyhawk, I hope you have a safe trip..know that our thoughts and prayers are with you.

May all who visit the Lodge today be blessed.....
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 31, 2007 - 6:14PM #38
Sharika1991
I come to the Lodge this evening to find everything decorated for Halloween.  I am a little surprised that Seth and Gwen had time to decorate with all the decorating they were doing for the orphans.  I stop by the Gratitude Book and write that I am very grateful for such a wonderful family I have.  The tears I had yesterday are gone and I have been smiling much of today.  I tell Gwen that even though I have lost my job, I have an interview for a medical coding position on Friday morning.  She's happy to hear the good news.  She tells me to keep my faith that everything will turn out okay.  I tell her I will.  I give her a big hug and make my way to the kitchen, where as usual there is something wonderful.  I see a counter full of cupcakes and treats.  I ask Gwen when did she have all the time to make so many goodies.  She just smiles and offers them to me.  I take a few in a little basket Gwen has let me borrow.  I plan on bringing back some goodies for my family.  I say goodbye and off I head for home.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 31, 2007 - 6:14PM #39
Sharika1991
I come to the Lodge this evening to find everything decorated for Halloween.  I am a little surprised that Seth and Gwen had time to decorate with all the decorating they were doing for the orphans.  I stop by the Gratitude Book and write that I am very grateful for such a wonderful family I have.  The tears I had yesterday are gone and I have been smiling much of today.  I tell Gwen that even though I have lost my job, I have an interview for a medical coding position on Friday morning.  She's happy to hear the good news.  She tells me to keep my faith that everything will turn out okay.  I tell her I will.  I give her a big hug and make my way to the kitchen, where as usual there is something wonderful.  I see a counter full of cupcakes and treats.  I ask Gwen when did she have all the time to make so many goodies.  She just smiles and offers them to me.  I take a few in a little basket Gwen has let me borrow.  I plan on bringing back some goodies for my family.  I say goodbye and off I head for home.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 01, 2007 - 9:35PM #40
lapatosu

Lap comes running to the Lodge with exciting news.  The Canadian geese have made it back home.  At least to my home....in Oklahoma......and here at the Lodge.

I think they got blown in with the front that went through last night.

Now, a quick hug to Gwen and Seth.  I'd stay, but night is here, and I need to get some
sleep.  I leave this other picture for NHT. I discovered her  (the statue's) name this evening.  Winona.

I hope the tooth isn't giving you too much grief.
Lynne
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 30  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 30 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook