Page 30 of 30  •  Prev 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30
6 years ago  ::  Aug 15, 2008 - 1:11AM #291
DAH54
dah gives Linda a nice cold glass of root beer

Well dah is happy that he can make Linda laugh and tells her he is an adult, the pond is not crowded I can almost guarantee that we will be the only ones there, and the bathing suits are optional. She doesn't need to wear one because of him....

Then he bends over and picks up her shoes, telling her that she may need them where we are going, I'll put them in my pack and if you want them please let me know if that is okay with you? dah grabs Linda's hand,

and they head off into the forest.

The forest is a place of beauty of tranquility and renewal. dah gives Linda a

For Technical support visit

> Dah's User to User Self Support <

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 15, 2008 - 1:12AM #292
DAH54
There are many things I would like to show you, look over there at this special one

I have some marshmallows, as well as white cedar and red maple would you like to feed this one? After taking some time to feed their new friend, they turn and go in a different direction.

dah ask can you feel the power here? Do you know what this is?

And look over here,

For Technical support visit

> Dah's User to User Self Support <

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 15, 2009 - 5:07PM #293
keegon

Seems we lost quite a few posts or I'm not posting on the right page.

I pull into the parking lot at 'The Lodge' and all seems quiet.  I go up to the door and enter.  I go straight to the Gratitude book and write:  I am grateful for all who enter.

I go into the Great Room where I find Seth and Gwen.  We hug and I sit on the sofa.  The fire place is roaring as it is rainy and cold outside.  "I kinda thought you'd stop by today.  Since the NASCAR races aren't on" Seth tells me.  "Yeah, but they'll be back on next weekend and I'll try to stop in and watch them with you" I tell Seth.  "There's coffee and hot sweet buns in the kitchen.  Would you like me to get you some?" asks Gwen.  "No, let me warm up a little and then I'll get a cup of coffee.  But I'll past on the sweet buns.  I have to get back to the gym this week.  Winter has added a few extra pounds" I tell her laughing.

"Well, Spring will be here soon and you will be outside working on your lawn and garden and I'm sure the activity won't be in vain" Gwen says.  "I hope so" I answer.

Weathersby climbs up on my lap and I give him a treat.  "It's been real quiet up here" Seth tells me. "I suppose others will be by come Spring when we have so many things to do" Gwen says.  "Seth will be starting his garden with the help of Jason and the others and he's expecting quite a bit of produce" Gwen says as she looks at Seth who has nodded off.  "I know, I can hardly wait for those MD tomatos.  I want to put alot up this year so we can have them in the Winter" I tell Gwen.  "Nothing like home-grown veggies".

Gwen soon nods off and I go into the kitchen for a nice cup of coffee and after seeing the sweet buns I decide to have an apple one.  I remember that up here there are no calories.  I quietly go back in and lay on the sofa and curl up with Weathersby. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 16, 2009 - 1:20AM #294
nightwitch

keegon is right there are some post missing oh well what is not missing is the sense of peace I find as I walk up the steps.. I need to find that for a little while

into the great room following the sound of quite laughter and hmmm snores??? Keegon get up to give me a much needed hug... HI Sis... you are looking good... hello Gwen I see Seth is being a sleeping beauty.. yes I would love sweet rolls and cuppa tea.. I settle in front of the fire.. letting the warm soak my soul... it is soo good to see Keegon.. we talk about the garden... count me in to help.. I do not plant a lot of veggies just flowers and this year I am going to do a lot from seeds... I am bring my lawn things down one or two at a time I did not put them out last year..

Hi weatherby ... yes the one I named weather is still around. he and the other cat have worked out most of the diffculties.. at least Tigger does not chase him every time he see him.. of course every so often the burro chase both of them

Hmmm I think I will stay a while.. this beside home is the only place I want to be right now

BB Linda

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 03, 2009 - 7:42PM #295
nightwitch

it has been much to longs since I came here. and I need the peace that is always here. I see the leaves are coming out on the trees.. the birds are looking for just the right place to nest.. up the step.. Hi weatherby.. where is Gwen and Seth..

off to the kitchen... I smell good cooking.. A big much needed hug from Gwen.. Seth is out checking to see no trees came down.. Gwen tells me to sit while she get me a serving of real chicken in dumping.. hot biscuits honey with the cone... and if I am good she will get me some cobbler for afters.. She says I look down.. I tell her that I am just feeling really down and restless and all the weak things I hate to feel ... She tells me it is not weak but that the strong reach a point where it just get to them.. I dont feel a whinny.. I do feel better for a good meal.. out side the window the little jenny wrens are flicking around they are one of my favorites they will nest any the strangest places.. Yes Gwen  I am going to stay a while.. I need to find my strenght and this is the best place to do that

later I will sit in front of the fire and dream of better days and magical places.. may be cry a little but just soak up the good that is always here BB Linda

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 21, 2009 - 12:24PM #296
Renese

I walk through the woods on a well beaten path...You can hear the faeries and sprites busily pollenating the flowers...Thats what they do in spring...There are some deer in the distance rooting for something to eat...I love nature! Love being able to be a part of it!

After 30 minutes wandering through the woods I come up to the lodge...Ahhhhh....It always feels like coming home for me...Its been awhile...a long while....

I open the door and see Gwen in the kitchen, cleaning up after breakfast..."Renese, So good to see you! Its been to long!", "You just missed breakfast, but I have some muffins left over if you want some."

"Thats such a silly question", I say,"Of course I do..You make the best around!" She catches me up on how everyone is doing..Linda and Keegon and Seth...I am so grateful that everyone is okay...

" Life has just been so busy, and chaotic....Not hardly any time for me" I tell her...."Here Renese" She hands me a cup of coffee and we walk into the great room...

I go over to the book and write everything I am thankful for...which is a lot..We sit down in the easy chairs...I hear a strange noise..I look over and Weatherby is snoring in front of the fire...

Me and Gwen both giggle..We keep talking about life, and it feels good to talk to someone who truly listens! The door slams, and we hear stirring in the kitchen...

"Hello? Anyone here? Gwen?" Its Seth...."In here, come join us," she says....Watching the two of them...and how happy ;they make this place...I could stay here forever!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 23, 2009 - 2:50AM #297
nightwitch

it has been a long week, and I feel strangly down.. lots of rain.. I feel a need to go to the lodge for a while..

ahh all the flower and tree have come out, the birds dance in the sunlight and rabbits play chase across the meadows.. high above a hear the sharp cry of a hawk..sunlight shines on it wings.

up the steps.. hmm Renese  is here good been a long time.. I gather Gwen in big hug.. Renese can I have a hug ??? good hugs and smiles... I spot Weatherb snoring by the fire. I hope the salmander leave him alone..  I sit and relax.. this is such a special place.. Yes I cuppa of tea sounds so good... hmmm fresh scones, butter.. hmmm I could get use to this

Yes I will stay a while... i need to renew my soul.. the sun shine in the windows and the dust fairies dance.. life is so good here

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 13, 2009 - 11:55PM #298
nightwitch

it has been much to long since I came here.. I have let life get in the way of living. I pull up to the house .. it is quite just the call of the tree frogs.. I stand and let the silence fill my soul with peace.. off in the woods I hear the soft cry of the owl, the gentle bark of the fox.. ahh a whippoorwill it has been a long time since I hear on of thoes.

up the stepps waits Gwen and Seth... yes I know it has been much to long.. and I have missed this place.. I stop and sign the gratuide book... thanks for this place and all the wonderful family I have here

the house smells of honeysuckle,. and fresh baked bread.. yes the kitchen will be great since it is the heart of the home..  fresh butter, hot bread, homemade jam ... all life just got better

I talk about the sillyness at work.. Gwen takes my hand and say it is ok.. you say what you have to say sometimes not what you always want to ... weatherby wanders in ... Hi.. you know I have your twin at my house.. but he does not live as well as you do since he has to stay in the barn..

I think I will stay the night..  as we go out and sit on the porch and count the stars..  we forget to do that much to much.. there is magic in counting stars..  yes life is good

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 20, 2009 - 1:28AM #299
weepingone

I walk into the lodge.  I go to the gratitude book, I am thankful for the lodge and my friends that come here.

I go into the great room and lay on the couch, some place quiet to recover from the surgery.  Weathersby, my old friend comes up and lays on the couch next to me...  I lay and pet him until I drift off to sleep...

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 26, 2009 - 3:40PM #300
Jimmhaley

I walk up to the Lodge but avoid the front door. I walk around back and climb into the hammock. I close my eyes and rest whilst I listen to the soft breeze and the gurgling of the creek. I let the creek take me away.

This has been my first rest in years.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 30 of 30  •  Prev 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook