Switch to Forum Live View Encouraging any lurkers...
4 years ago  ::  Jul 27, 2010 - 5:22PM #1
Adelphe

...to sign up or sign in and post! Smile

Good afternoon!  I am Adelphe (and am an orthodox, Nicene Christian), your new host, and I welcome you to the welcome board known as Welcome Christianity, Traditional (whole lotta welcomes there, LOL...)

This board is listed with the purpose "For questions about Traditional Christianity, theological discussions and to promote Traditional Christianity."  Therefore, if you have any questions about traditional, or orthodox, or mainstream, or mainline, (or just plain ol' "regular", if you prefer Laughing ) Christianity, or would like to discuss same, or have a question on a particular doctrine or tenet, or would just like to share your love for the Lord, or even want to know more about (or how you can know) Jesus, please do post!  We're looking forward to it!

I would also like to take this opportunity to let you know of some other discussion areas of the site.

1.  If you would like to discuss Christian Faith & Life and Christian spirituality with other Christians, please have a look here at the forums under

Forums, Christianity

2.  If you are seeking a place to discuss your Christian faith within the context of a specific denomination, here are those areas and I'm sure you'll find yours listed:

Forums, Christian Denominations

3.  If you are a Christian and would like discussion, dialogue and debate with other Christians for "As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another"! (Prov. 27:17)--please have a look at

Christian-to-Christian Debate

4.  If you would like discussion, dialogue and debate with non-Christians--"always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you" (1 Peter 3:15)--and want to "Defend the Faith" and/or develop your skills and knowledge even more as to why you believe what you believe, please check out

Discuss Christianity

5.  And, of course, there are plenty of other forum discussion areas including US News & Politics, Hot Topics, etc., open to people of all faiths or no faith.  In fact, here is a list of all faith communities and discussion forums on Beliefnet:

All Forums Here

(or "All Fora" there, if you are a Latin purist... Wink)

There's also plenty of content apart from the Community and Community forums so have a look around and don't hesistate for even a moment to ask a question!

Looking forward to you joining us and God bless!

~Adelphe

Unless I am convinced by Scripture and plain reason, my conscience is captive to the Word of God. I cannot and I will not retract anything, for to go against conscience would be neither right nor safe.  Here I stand.  I can do no other.  God help me.  Amen.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook