Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Welcome to the Welcome Wicca Board - Please Introduce Yourself!
5 years ago  ::  Aug 18, 2009 - 7:48PM #11
CreakyHedgewitch

I really must wear my glasses more often...I whizzed right past this thread this week without realizing you had posted...again! Apologies.

I am very glad that the email reached you and that the reading was helpful to you.

I also hope that you will continue to post here on Beliefnet...Smile

May you Walk in Beauty,
May you Walk in Strength,
C.H.
No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 17, 2013 - 8:31AM #12
DalyaMaria

I am interested in finding out what Wicca teaches. I went on wicca.timerift.net, but my server wasn't working. It said it couldn't find the website. Please, help me. I am an independent thinker with psychic abilities. I believe that we are all on our own path to enlightenment, and I like to find out what others think, and what their beliefs are. Personally, my belief is that we are all creators in our own right, so what ever we believe is based upon something that either we have come to accept that someone else has created, or we have created ourselves. I believe that our "jobs" as creators is to fulfill our lives by creating them and bringing to the world new ideas for fun, laughter, intellectual stimulation, and to be used as in clothing, technology, art, music, architecture, literature, or politics, etc. to make this world a full, and fuller society. It would be great to here the wit, wisdom, story(ies), and/or knowledge that Wicca has to share. I hope to learn about what Wicca has to offer the world. Thank you.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook