Switch to Forum Live View The Sure Foundation Theological Institute
6 years ago  ::  Jun 16, 2009 - 6:22PM #1
Drrogers

I very carefully checked out The Sure Foundation Theological Institute (nearly 6 months of praying and consideration) before beginning their Assoicate program. I cannot say enough for the material and the wealth of knowledge AND the Spiritual growth that I experienced during my studies.

I was so impressed that I enrolled in their Bachelor's program next and grew even more.

Since then I have completed my Doctorate in Biblical Studies (with another school as TSFTI does not offer this yet) and am currently enrolled in a Master in Theology program.

I am considering taking more studies with The Sure Foundation if they introduce more study programs that I haven't already completed.

I would Highly recommend anyone to seriously consider them for Biblical Studies. As a matter of fact, my youngest daughter is about to begin her studies at the Assoicate level program.

My God Bless and the Holy Spirit lead you in your studies...

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 20, 2010 - 12:53AM #2
Valarie

I completed my Associate Degree in Christian Studies with the Sure Foundation Theological Institute. I did this in one month. The lessons were very enticing , Spirit -filled and very informative. I am now enrolled in the Bachelors Degree Program in Christian Ministry and I have given myself three months to complete it. I would truly reccommend these classes to anyone seriously thinking of responding to the call to Ministry. The staff at the Sure Foundation Theological Institute are accommodating and responsive. I am truly satisfied with the Institute.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 22, 2010 - 12:45AM #3
kurnell

A bachelors degree that can be done in 3 months is not woth the paper it is written on. Only in the Us can you get college degrees out of corn flakes boxes!

Treasure your experience of God,however it comes to you.Remember that Christianity is not a notion but a way.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook