Switch to Forum Live View looking for Jehovah's Witnesses
6 years ago  ::  May 06, 2008 - 9:30AM #1
ATICO
Hello we are a partner of the Canary Islands Spain and we want to go to Kiev from June 23 to until july 6 and we want to contact witness jehovà to be with them at this time and go to their congragaciones is important if any of them spoke Spanish, French or Italian know a little English but a very elementary level. thank you for your help. a greeting
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 12, 2008 - 12:54AM #2
anotherpaul
[QUOTE=ATICO;480957]Hello we are a partner of the Canary Islands Spain and we want to go to Kiev from June 23 to until july 6 and we want to contact witness jehovà to be with them at this time and go to their congragaciones is important if any of them spoke Spanish, French or Italian know a little English but a very elementary level. thank you for your help. a greeting[/QUOTE]

If I hear of anyone in Kiev I will pass it on to you.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 13, 2008 - 5:16PM #3
Bimp5
[QUOTE=ATICO;480957]Hello we are a partner of the Canary Islands Spain and we want to go to Kiev from June 23 to until july 6 and we want to contact witness jehovà to be with them at this time and go to their congragaciones is important if any of them spoke Spanish, French or Italian know a little English but a very elementary level. thank you for your help. a greeting[/QUOTE]

Were you ever able to find any Jehovah Witnesses in Kiev when you visited? How was the trip? What type of different culture experiences did you have?
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 16, 2008 - 9:06AM #4
Newtonian
My wife is Ukrainian - we would be interested in how this turned out - there are about as many Jehovah's Witnesses in proportion to the population in Ukraine as in the United States.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook