Switch to Forum Live View NEW HERE Want to know....
6 years ago  ::  Apr 08, 2008 - 4:10PM #1
waiting0x
thanks for opening my thread!!
im new at beliefnet and im currently study wicca as a possible path but i want to know as much as i can before i make that decsion so any info would be greatly apperciated!!!!!!!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 09, 2008 - 8:02PM #2
CreakyHedgewitch
[QUOTE=waiting0x;417943]thanks for opening my thread!!
im new at beliefnet and im currently study wicca as a possible path but i want to know as much as i can before i make that decsion so any info would be greatly apperciated!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
Welcome to Beliefnet and to the Wicca Forum.

It would be very helpful for those here if you could share what have you studied to date and what were your sources.

To assist, some questions for you to consider.

Are you aware that Wicca was conceived in the last century in Britain but also has a mythological history that claims a greater antiquity? And why?
Are you aware that Wicca is a shared mystery religion?
Can you define the 'Craft?
Are all Wiccans Witches and are all Witches Wiccans?
What is the only tool that a Witch needs?
Are you aware that one cannot be initiated by oneself?
Did you know that no reputable Wiccan group/tradition will teach anyone under the age of 18 and why?
Were you aware that Wicca is experiential and why it cannot be taught through second- and third-hand written sources?
Do you know the core definition of the Gods of Wicca?
How would you define the core structure of the Religion as you currently understand it?

Something to start you off.

C.H.
No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 15, 2008 - 4:06PM #3
TheWhiteHart
They are excellent questions.

First and foremost, learning about Wicca and the Mysteries of Wicca is a lifelong journey. You can't get a a description off the internet and expect that it will give you everything you need to know in order to make such a monumental decision that will affect your entire life. Many new students take at least a year to get to know the basics, or even before they begin on the basics.

Rain
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 31, 2008 - 1:21AM #4
Stinky7
I am looking for anyone knows of websites or anything like that with a varity of spells for me to look at free.??
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook