Page 6 of 7  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
6 years ago  ::  Sep 30, 2008 - 8:29PM #51
RayGarton
Sinny wrote:  Yes, all those scriptural verses by the "inspired men of the Bible" by which I have shown you to be in error -------- were not written by those "inspired men of God"----According to you.

I haven't said that, Sincerly.  Like I said in another thread, I think someone's been putting something in your Metamucil.
With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
-- Steve Weinberg
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 01, 2008 - 5:37PM #52
sincerly

RayGarton wrote:

Sinny wrote: Yes, all those scriptural verses by the "inspired men of the Bible" by which I have shown you to be in error -------- were not written by those "inspired men of God"----According to you.

I haven't said that, Sincerly. Like I said in another thread, I think someone's been putting something in your Metamucil.

Ray. You brought EGW into what I wrote. My post was clear that I read and posted only the scriptures and THAT WHICH they indicated to prove you erroneous.

Again:Sincerly wrote: I only used the Scriptures and it was clear to me.<<<<

Ray's reply>>>The lens of Ellen White's interpretation of the bible is permanently affixed to your eye now, Sincerly. You've known no other interpretation. You've looked at the bible in no other way. You've been taught only one thing. Ellen White. Now, every time you look at the bible, you see what you've been told to see, not what's there.<<<<<<

Your insinuation was that which I posted(Scriptures) was flawed---that correctly interpreted had to be by other than themselves or by someone apparently of your choosing., but you failed to show any flaw----only your own "claim/opinion." The Scriptures say you are in error.------their own interpretation----not mine or EGW.

Apparently you have been taking your own spiked metamucil.

Peace,   Sincerly.      As long as sin is practiced, one will search for a means to validate the continuing therein. ANON

The greatest want of the world is the want of men--men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall.---- ANON  (Ellen G. White. 1882)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 09, 2008 - 1:30PM #53
sincerly
I Still only use the Scriptures; and it still is  clear to me.
Peace,   Sincerly.      As long as sin is practiced, one will search for a means to validate the continuing therein. ANON

The greatest want of the world is the want of men--men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall.---- ANON  (Ellen G. White. 1882)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 09, 2008 - 9:52PM #54
PassingTheTest
Hi Sincerly,
[QUOTE=sincerly;753278]Bob, there was no "flaw in the answers I gave"------Because I didn't agree with your "thinking" the first time isn't going to change my mind on "repeats".
I(we both) know how you read the verse------and we showed you where the "logic" was obvious.
I don't need to "correct or question" your continued same line of belief.
That is the premise of your continuing this merry-go-round-----"I'm just answering a question." I have no questions of you.
Whether or not you accept our explanation of Jude 9 is up to you. How you read the verse is irrelevant on this forum.[/QUOTE]
I did not mean to insult you.  What I meant was that my initial question was not clear enough and hence resulted in an answer to a question I did not intend to ask.  I saw the flaw in the question and restarted the question in a slightly different manner so that it does not ilicit the same answer.

Rather than adressing the reworded question you misunderstood it to be the same question, which in reality is a different question.

Example Where is the polish?

Am I asking about a sausage or something you put on your shoes?  Based on the question you do not know what I was asking for.  But is I rephrase the question slightly, then you see a clear question that is an ambiguous.

I guess in the end I apologize for not stating a clear question.

Here is the last question I ask regarding the passage in Jude:
How can the "Lord" be Michael in this case if Michael can't bring on accusations but the Lord can?

Peace,
Bob
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 11, 2008 - 6:22PM #55
sincerly

PassingTheTest wrote:

Hi Sincerly,

I did not mean to insult you. What I meant was that my initial question was not clear enough and hence resulted in an answer to a question I did not intend to ask. I saw the flaw in the question and restarted the question in a slightly different manner so that it does not ilicit the same answer.

Rather than adressing the reworded question you misunderstood it to be the same question, which in reality is a different question.

Example Where is the polish?

Am I asking about a sausage or something you put on your shoes? Based on the question you do not know what I was asking for. But is I rephrase the question slightly, then you see a clear question that is an ambiguous.

I guess in the end I apologize for not stating a clear question.

Here is the last question I ask regarding the passage in Jude:
How can the "Lord" be Michael in this case if Michael can't bring on accusations but the Lord can?

Peace,
Bob

OH! I understood the question from the first and the answer still stands and the issue is still clear to me.
However, now you are bordering on insulting my intelligence.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 13, 2008 - 9:39PM #56
RayGarton
David wrote: Jesus says his voice raises the dead, in revelations, it says it is Michael's voice. If Jesus says at the voice of the son of God raises the dead, then later on, it says that voice is Michael's, then it is plain and easily discerned enough, Michael is Jesus.

And if I had a brother, he'd like cheese.
With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
-- Steve Weinberg
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 16, 2008 - 12:57AM #57
Christ07
No, he'd like to manipulate people.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 16, 2008 - 4:22AM #58
RayGarton
David wrote:  No, he'd like to manipulate people.

I'm curious, David -- was that remark made under the influence of your god Jesus Christ, or your other god Satan?
-- Steve Weinberg
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 16, 2008 - 4:51AM #59
Christ07
[QUOTE=RayGarton;829136]David wrote:  No, he'd like to manipulate people.

I'm curious, David -- was that remark made under the influence of your god Jesus Christ, or your other god Satan?[/QUOTE]

Under the influence of the truth of the discerning power of the Holy spirit of the living God, discerning you and Satan, who is clealry your God, as he is everything you worship, manipulation, twisting anything Biblical or believers say, lies,worldly lusts, all that is your false God and idols in you life, with satan at the head.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 16, 2008 - 7:21PM #60
RayGarton
David wrote:  Under the influence of the truth of the discerning power of the Holy spirit of the living God, discerning you and Satan, who is clealry your God, as he is everything you worship, manipulation, twisting anything Biblical or believers say, lies,worldly lusts, all that is your false God and idols in you life, with satan at the head.

You don't know me, so I'm assuming you've reached this conclusion -- that Satan is my God -- from my posts.  What conclusion am I to reach from your posts, David?  From your posts, how can I tell who is your god?  It certainly isn't Jesus Christ, because he exists nowhere in your posts -- you may invoke his name, but I see his spirit in nothing you write.  What am I -- what are others -- to make of that?
-- Steve Weinberg
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 6 of 7  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook