Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View converting and family
5 years ago  ::  Jun 10, 2009 - 11:46PM #11
maxmar

This is strange.   Was it a current email address?   I would send another email.  Sometimes emails get overlooked if a lot are coming in.   I know I've overlooked emails, or missed reading one.   Or, if you have an address, mail a note to them, or phone if they have a number.    Most Baha'i communities are holding Devotional Gatherings for seekers or anyone to attend.    They are not strictly for Baha'is, and communites are delighted to have people come and welcome them most warmly.    It's possible if the community is very small that they aren't holding them.    In that case, you should ask to be referred to a nearby community that does hold them.     I hope you will suceed in making contact.    Don't give up too soon, and keep us posted.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 12, 2009 - 12:05PM #12
Ruhi19

Jun 10, 2009 -- 8:20PM, Jupiter6208 wrote:

I e-mailed my local Baha'i Community twice Not a peep from them i just wanted to go and see and maybe a devotional  not very welcoming....

I agree that sometimes emails get lost.  It's also possible that the person getting the email may not check that address often.  You might like to try another community who can get in touch with your community another way.  I would try the 1-800-22-UNITE (or 1-800-228-6483) to find a different way to contact your community or a nearby one. 

Let us know how you do. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook