Switch to Forum Live View Message from Ellen White - Part 1
6 years ago  ::  Dec 12, 2007 - 3:24PM #1
SimoneCox
Greetings. I have a message for the Seventh-Day Adventist people, from Ellen White.
Please forward this message to your congregations. You may contact me at: simone[at]bluebook.co.za
Thank you, and God bless
Simone Cox

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Second interview with Ellen G White
30 November 2007

Prayer: “I direct my request to the Source, the ONE Father of all, the First Source&Center. Please encircle me with a circle of Light and Truth. I request a truthful, clear and private communication channel with lady Ellen.  I request that all other influences be removed from this circle of Light and Truth. I pray for peacefulness and neutrality. I am grateful for this blessing. Father, in all things we thank You... in all things we praise You... in all things, Thy will be done.”

Simone: Please confirm that I have a clear and private communication channel with Ellen G White?

Ellen: Yes.

Simone: Lady Ellen, yesterday we discussed a few details about your life on earth as the author Ellen G White. What would you like to discuss today? More details about your life?

Ellen: No.

Simone: My life?

Simone: Your work?

Simone: Would you like to discuss the coming changes?

Simone: Fine. Lady Ellen, do you feel, right now, do you feel great excitement about the coming changes?

Simone: Lady Ellen, we've had some extreme weather changes this year (2007)... do you feel that this is related to the coming changes?

Simone: We've heard that the planet Jupiter will be involved in the coming changes. Do you agree with this view?

Simone: Lady Ellen, you wrote about 'rapture'. Do you still see this as a possibility?

Simone: Would you still use the term 'rapture' now?

Simone: Would you prefer to use the term 'evacuation'?

Simone: Lady Ellen, you wrote about seeing a 'holy city' in vision, would you now describe it as a starship?

Simone: The 'holy city' that you saw in vision, that was actually a starship?

Simone: Did you understand it to be such at the time?

Simone: Did you conceive of starships and other planets in that way?

Simone: Lady Ellen, do you feel that evacuation will still take place?

Simone: Do you feel that plans have changed concerning evacuation?

Simone: In your opinion, has the efforts to bring more Light to our world raised the earth into a higher frequency, making evacuation unnecessary?

Simone: Lady Ellen, in your opinion, would evacuation have been easier for humans?

Simone: To remain on the planet during the coming changes will be considerably more difficult?

Simone: Lady Ellen, you wrote about Sunday laws being one of the events leading up to the second coming of  Christ, correct?

Simone: Do you agree that the Seventh Day Adventist people are expecting to see Sunday laws as a precursor event leading up to the second coming of  Christ?

Simone: Do you feel that Sunday laws could still eventualise?

Simone: Do you now feel that the second coming of  Christ will occur without the appearance of Sunday laws?

Simone: Lady Ellen, do you feel that the second coming of  Christ will occur soon?

Simone: Within this year, 2007?

Simone: Do you feel that the Seventh Day Adventist people are not prepared for this event?

Simone: Lady Ellen, do you feel an emotion about this?

Simone: Would you like to express that emotion?

Simone: I am hearing the word 'distraught'? Confirm that this is how you feel?

Simone: Lady Ellen, please confirm in all truthfulness and in the name of Jesus, that you feel distraught that the Seventh Day Adventist people are not prepared for the second coming of Christ?

Simone: Would you like to do something about this?

Simone: Lady Ellen, how can I assist you? Would you like me to carry a message to the Seventh Day Adventist people?

Simone (laughing loudly): Lady Ellen, do you realize that this is a ridiculous attempt... they will never listen to me?

Simone: But you would like to make the attempt anyway?

Simone: Lady Ellen, I have written out our questions and answers, and I feel more calm now. Please confirm that I have understood your opinions on these matters clearly?

Simone: Lady Ellen, the celestial teachers working in the Teaching Mission have told us that the Lucifer Rebellion has been ended. Can you confirm this fact?

Simone: Can you confirm that Satan and Lucifer have been unmade (destroyed) as explained by the celestial teachers?

Simone: What proof is there for me that this is the truth?

Ellen: None.

Simone: We have only trust?

Simone: Lady Ellen, do you agree that this will not work with the Seventh Day Adventist people... they will require proof?

Simone: Lady Ellen, please give us something to look for as proof. What will we see as indication that the second coming of  Christ is approaching? Will there be physical signs?

Simone: Strong winds?

Simone: Darkness?

Simone: For how long? One day, two days, three days?

Ellen: Three to four days.

Simone: Will the days of darkness and the strong wind come together?

Simone: Will we see other signs? The appearance of 'fire in the sky'?

Simone: Will these signs be seen in our dimension only?

Simone: Please confirm that we will only see these signs in 3rd dimension, not in 4th?

Simone: Lady Ellen, may we do a tentative prediction for the timing of the second coming of  Christ. Today is November 30th. You gave your opinion that the second coming event will be within this year, in this coming month of December. Please indicate a date.

Ellen: Around Christmas day in this month of December, 2007.

Simone: So we may expect strong winds and three days of darkness around that time?

Simone: And we may expect the appearance of 'fire in the sky'?

Simone: And following that, the second coming event?

Simone: Lady Ellen, please confirm that you now foresee that the second coming of  Christ will occur in the last days of December 2007?

Simone: Lady Ellen, we have been informed that there will be a period of hibernation (stasis) immediately following the second coming event. Do you agree?

Simone: So we may expect stasis around the New Year?

Simone: Lady Ellen, confirm that you wish me to explain this state of affairs to the Seventh Day Adventist people?

Simone: Do you wish me to type up this information and mail it out?

Simone: Will that be sufficient?

Simone: You wish me to do more? Do you wish me to talk with them?

Simone: Publicly?

Simone: Lady Ellen, do you feel confident that I am capable of completing this task?

Simone: But there's no one else right now?

Ellen: Correct.

Simone: Lady Ellen, do you hold the Urantia book in high regard?

Simone: Do you hold the Teaching Mission in high regard?

Simone: Do you hold the Magisterial Mission in high regard?

Simone: Confirm that the person called 'Aton' is the one we know as Christ Michael?

Simone: Lady Ellen, is there any willful deception in the Teaching Mission or Magisterial Mission?

Simone: Thank you Lady Ellen.

(Continues in Part 2)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

FOR A COPY OF THESE INTERVIEWS, EMAIL simone[at]bluebook.co.za

Dear SDA friends
We've tried to send these messages out to all the email addresses of the conferences. We doubt they will send them to the congregations. Please email or fax this to your SDA friends.
We don't expect you to believe these messages. But keep them on your desk... if we DO see these events unfold this year, we will have some explanations to look into.

God bless and thank you to all
Simone
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 12, 2007 - 6:19PM #2
sincerly

SimoneCox wrote:

Greetings. I have a message for the Seventh-Day Adventist people, from Ellen White.
Please forward this message to your congregations. You may contact me at: simone[at]bluebook.co.za
Thank you, and God bless
Simone Cox

EGW was correct---------One can not have communication with  the dead-----just as the scriptures affirm.
Simone Cox your speak with the authority of the mast deceiver.______NOT OF GOD, THE FATHER .

But thanks for acknowledging the truths of our beliefs ------in a mocking and negative way. Those who are truly seeking a place in GOD'S KINGDOM  will follow through in seeking out the TRUTH.

Peace,   Sincerly.      As long as sin is practiced, one will search for a means to validate the continuing therein. ANON

The greatest want of the world is the want of men--men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall.---- ANON  (Ellen G. White. 1882)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 16, 2007 - 1:40PM #3
Discerner
simone wrote: Dear SDA friends
We've tried to send these messages out to all the email addresses of the conferences. We doubt they will send them to the congregations. Please email or fax this to your SDA friends.
We don't expect you to believe these messages. But keep them on your desk... if we DO see these events unfold this year, we will have some explanations to look into.

God bless and thank you to all
Simone

Simone, an Adventist knows from our 'state of the dead' message that your words are not from above, for Eccl. 9:5 and 6 say, "For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. Verse 6 - Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun."

The dead do not communicate with the living, so your words are false.

God bless!
Discerner
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 04, 2008 - 7:28AM #4
Rayah
These statements are false.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement