Switch to Forum Live View The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived....
7 years ago  ::  Dec 06, 2007 - 12:31PM #1
newtoit
Hi All,
          I'm sure most of you who are reading this now know about were I am in my studies. But let me refresh those who do not. I have been studying alone off and on (mostly on) for about 3 months and attended my first meeting last week and will have my first Bible study this week. The book I was told that we would start with is The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived so I have been reading it just to get a feel for it before I go Sunday. Well as most of you know there are questions at the end of every chapter. I'm on chapter 19 at the moment and have hit a small stump. As I read I am answering the questions and making myself notes on post-its to place with the questions. Sort of as a warm up for the study to come later. I know that I am ahead of what we will get to Sunday which is why I am asking my question here, I don't want to skip around in the study and ask her something that we haven't gotten to yet and don't want to wait till next week to find out the answer. I don't have anyone that I can just call up and ask right now....so lucky you guys get to me my online Q & A group. lol Okay so here is my question.

At the end of chapter 19 question #5- How is Jesus' food related to the harvest?

So far I have had no trouble with any question yet, this one has me a little befuddled. If you want to help me but don’t have the book just let me know and I'll type up all related. They are very short chapters. I don't mind. Thank you so much for all your help in advance. Please excuse me if this is a novice question. The answer is probably staring me right in the face and I am missing it. lol Have a great day. *Newtoit*
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 06, 2007 - 2:10PM #2
newtoit
I have moved this to the JW board so it will be seen more. Thanks. *Newtoit*
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook