6 years ago  ::  Nov 05, 2007 - 9:23AM #1
Feinics
My shelves have been feeling neglected recently!
Any chance of getting a book list goin here?!
It be handy to to have somewhere to have a look and see what i can add to my collection and im sure it be handy to people who are just starting out on their path! I'd like to defer to wiser more experienced people on this point as they  seem to know the difference between a good read and a waste of time and money :)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 05, 2007 - 4:29PM #2
Seshen
Here's the list I have on my site.  Hope it helps!

http://www.seshen.com/reading.html
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 05, 2007 - 6:38PM #3
Feinics
Thanks that excellant, thats a good start place to start ! Hopefully I can bring new life to my shelfs :)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 05, 2007 - 6:54PM #4
GreenEyedLily
Are you speaking of ... fiction or non fiction?  I have a few fictitious books that I absolutely love but havent had the pleasure of reading any non-fiction in this area as of yet!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 05, 2007 - 7:04PM #5
Feinics
I was talking nonfiction but sure thrown them in its possible to glean knowledge from anywhere!:)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 06, 2007 - 11:31AM #6
Sacrificialgoddess
There are people who would disagree with me about classifying it as witchcraft, but The Elements of Ritual by Deborah Lipp is a must-have!
Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook