Page 1 of 4  •  1 2 3 4 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Welcome & Introductions
7 years ago  ::  Oct 14, 2007 - 7:04PM #1
BeliefnetCheryl
Welcome to our new center!  Please introduce yourself in this thread.

aeuzent will be along soon. In the meantime please feel free to start new discussions by creating a new thread. Or bring over a topic from the old board using copy and then paste into a new thread.

Any Beliefnet member can post here. The Welcome Center is  where you can ask questions about the  faith; and you can expect that members of that faith will answer questions here. This forum is also a place where those new to Satanism  and even those those who are not members of the faith can engage in friendly conversation (even if not asking a "question").??
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 26, 2007 - 12:45AM #2
SatanicStalker
Hello, SatanicStalker is my name of choice. I am female by gender, 20 years of age, and an enthusiastic college sophomore. I am a Satanist by religion and philosophy and a polytheist. I believe in the existance of many, possibly countless gods, I recognize some, respect a few, have a close relationship with one, and worship none. I have no political affiliation, and I am a radical reactionary by political stance. If you'd like to know more, feel free to ask me. I'm not scary, I don't bite unless you happen to be made out of cheese (and even then I'm polite about it), and I'm happy to talk college sophomore level biology with anyone interested.

~Stalker
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 27, 2007 - 2:46PM #3
Christ07
Hey! I think everyone died or became christian!:D  Satanic stalker.......I think you may have stalked me before......:eek:
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 27, 2007 - 2:46PM #4
Christ07
Hey! I think everyone died or became christian!:D  Satanic stalker.......I think you may have stalked me before......:eek:
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 11:13PM #5
SatanicStalker
*blink*

Yes. Yes I have.

*grin*
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 11:24PM #6
Christ07
:eek: ahhhhhh...............not again, she even found me here...................:eek::eek:
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 06, 2007 - 7:36PM #7
devilsadvocate666
Cuz she's got stalking skillz!

Lulz.

Okay, I'll stop, but someone had to do that.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 13, 2008 - 6:43AM #8
cultresearcher
This is the cult.  I am here to shed light on a dark forum.  I am also here to tick off the satanists you'll see how.
Question number 1 Why do you all do your rituals in secret????
"                              "2 Why did you wanna follow Satan?
"                              "3 How much do you think I know about Satan? (the great liar and deciever)
"                              "4 Do you know what Satans only power is?
                                 5 Why do you all think you have power over us christians?
More questions will be on the way.  THis is just an example of what you will get from me.  Just a very small sample.  I know I am going to have fun here with you.:D
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 07, 2008 - 11:03AM #9
snoogins03
I kind of forgot about this forum >.>
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 07, 2008 - 7:51PM #10
SatanicStalker
[QUOTE=cultresearcher;210099]This is the cult.  I am here to shed light on a dark forum.  I am also here to tick off the satanists you'll see how.
Question number 1 Why do you all do your rituals in secret????
"                              "2 Why did you wanna follow Satan?
"                              "3 How much do you think I know about Satan? (the great liar and deciever)
"                              "4 Do you know what Satans only power is?
                                 5 Why do you all think you have power over us christians?
More questions will be on the way.  THis is just an example of what you will get from me.  Just a very small sample.  I know I am going to have fun here with you.:D[/QUOTE]

I see.

Well, that's nice.

This is a small sample of what you may get in return.

1. This is a rediculuous question. If you believe that we do our rituals in secret, they why would you think we would tell you about them?

2. Well, he's got those big horns in the front, it's just safer to walk behind.

3. I think that you know very little of Satan. I think that you have beliefs about Satan spoon-fed to you by a council of old men whose main motivation was to control the masses.

4. He can fly.

5. I only have power over those who allow me power over them.

By the way, thank you Black Panther for the heads up, I had also all but forgotten about this board, and I am only online a couple of times a week in any case.

By all means, cultresearcher, ask what questions you will. Don't expect our answers to be the ones you already have comebacks for. And, be warned, we have been know to ask questions back.

For instance, if your God is so much greater than your Satan, then why did God succumb to Satan's temptation in the Book of Job, when Satan taunted God with the idea that Job would turn away from him if God took away all of the good things in his life? Why did God find in necessary to prove to Satan and himself that Job's faith was pure, and find it worthwhile to destroy Job's home, his family, and his livelihood just to satisfy his own insecurity?

~Stalker
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  1 2 3 4 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook