Switch to Forum Live View Welcome & Introductions
7 years ago  ::  Oct 14, 2007 - 6:53PM #1
BeliefnetCheryl
Welcome to the Friends!  Please introduce yourself in this thread.

Please feel free to start new discussions by creating a new thread. Or bring over a topic from the old board using copy and then paste into a new thread.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 22, 2007 - 3:38PM #2
BillSamuel
I'm Bill Samuel.  I'm Webservant of QuakerInfo.com.  I regularly frequented the old Boards, but probably won't the new ones because it's been made extremely difficult.  Quaker boards are scattered in several places with no connections among them, and there seems to be no way to centrally create a list of the Forums and Groups that one is interested in.  Why the introduction of all this confusion?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 15, 2008 - 3:33PM #3
rollinsdad
Hello, I am Bill and live in Southwest Kansas. This doesn't seem to be a hotbed of Quaker activity, but I would love to talk to any who do show up here.   God Bless.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 16, 2008 - 4:35AM #4
BillSamuel
I think adjustment is still occurring to the new setup at BeliefNet.  The Quaker boards under the old setup were fairly active.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 07, 2008 - 5:17PM #5
atnip
[QUOTE=BillSamuel;216966]I think adjustment is still occurring to the new setup at BeliefNet.  The Quaker boards under the old setup were fairly active.[/QUOTE]
i am not a Quaker but was raised in a Quaker church when i was small although we went every sunday there is still a lot i would like to know as wheni was younger things did not sink in. right now i belong to a free will baptist church and am born again thank you to any one who can help me learn more on Quaker life
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook