Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Return to Beliefnet
2 years ago  ::  Jul 19, 2015 - 10:19AM #1
world citizen
arthra999 - Jul 18, 2015 - 7:26PM wrote:

I was trying to see how easy/difficult it is to participate in belief.net after some years... I used to have a email address at bahaiemail that was closed..the entire site closed...since then I've been posting on various forums but thought it might an idea to try participating here...

arthra999 - Jul 18, 2015 - 7:38PM wrote:

I have a friend who submitted a design for the House of worship in Papua New Guinea.. I'll see if I can post an image of his design here... when I get the "hang" of belief.new later...

in_my_opinion - Jul 19, 2015 - 1:36AM wrote:

Welcome back, arthra999!

Call this one imo, please.

Blessed is he who mingleth with all men in a spirit of utmost kindliness and love.  ~Baha'u'llah
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 19, 2015 - 10:31AM #2
world citizen

The short discussion in the first post was transferred from Latest Baha'i World News, which is not a discussion board.

Welcome back, arthra.

You will note that certain portions from the original posts do not appear in this thread.  They were redundant to what had already appeared in the news article (which included a link to photo of the Temple design).

The reason photos are not included with the posted articles is because of the bandwidth that would be required to post a photo from every article.  If it is done for one, it would need to be done for all articles and would eventually overwhelm the thread.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

world citizen, moderator
Baha'i Faith forum

Blessed is he who mingleth with all men in a spirit of utmost kindliness and love.  ~Baha'u'llah
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook