Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View The African Origins of Ancient Egypt
4 years ago  ::  Feb 10, 2014 - 5:10AM #1
Bleu
Generally, I prefer not to use the term 'Khemetic' when explaining my involvement in these indigenaous African teachings, nor am I crazy about an 'ancient Egyptian' forum being listed under a 'reconstructionist' tab in 'Faiths & Beliefs', but in this case, I take what I get, because  at least it IS listed on this prolific faith-based site

In relation to 'Black history Month' 2014, Black scholars have been presenting evidence on an indigenous Black African origin of 'ancient Egypt' for almost a century, but were labeled 'Afro-centric', 'revisionists', etc.......Throughout the last 60 years, some non-Black scholars have also presented their evidence on this subject, but still mainstream archaeologists ignored the facts.

Since the early '90's & now almost weekly, the finds pertaining to this subject keep coming to the surface & irrefutable proof of this topic is brilliantly presented here by Robert Bauval & Thomas Brophy:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIrk1t_DDno
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdiPr_rrodg
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook